Help me shop for groceries!

greenvegetables

halal and earthy
Y'all I need to put my instacart grocery order in ASAP in the morning before work. Lately I've fallen off my usual somewhat healthy lifestyle- walking at least 20 miles M-F, meal prepping, gallon of water a day, etc. Lately I've been eating ramen noodles as OMAD (no groceries lol) and not walking as much. I also started drinking sugary drinks which I never do. I'm a picky eater and don't eat most foods (especially gross mushy processed concoctions and microwave BS). Recommend some non refined at least semi-fresh foods food for me to stock up with. So far I have

• unsweetened almond milk, unsalted butter, eggs
  • olive oil, coconut oil, seasonings
  • wheat flour, yeast, orzo
  • potatoes, plantain, tomatoes, spinach
  • tuna, salmon, tilapia
Side note: I do not eat cheese, store bought bread, non halal meat, refined sugar foods, and big prepackaged homogenous mixture type foods

get lentils they’re tasty,cheap and health id recommend the orange ones and use spices too.

get prune juice to flush ur stomach too

Y'all I need to put my instacart grocery order in ASAP in the morning before work. Lately I've fallen off my usual somewhat healthy lifestyle- walking at least 20 miles M-F, meal prepping, gallon of water a day, etc. Lately I've been eating ramen noodles as OMAD (no groceries lol) and not walking as much. I also started drinking sugary drinks which I never do. I'm a picky eater and don't eat most foods (especially gross mushy processed concoctions and microwave BS). Recommend some non refined at least semi-fresh foods food for me to stock up with. So far I have

• unsweetened almond milk, unsalted butter, eggs
  • olive oil, coconut oil, seasonings
  • wheat flour, yeast, orzo
  • potatoes, plantain, tomatoes, spinach
  • tuna, salmon, tilapia
Side note: I do not eat cheese, store bought bread, non halal meat, refined sugar foods, and big prepackaged homogenous mixture type foods

I assume you live alone or with roommates and also female? Your list is similar to mine(except with the flour, what’s orzo?? - what do you do with those?). I usually get broccoli, cauliflower, kale, romain lettuce and lentile(the orange/red kind). Do you eat corn on the cob? You can also get mixed greens or veggies and make a tuna/salmon veggie mix. I also buy eggs, avocado and whole wheat bread and make avocado egg toast in the mornings. If you want to borrow few Thai recipes also it’ll make everything easier. You can get the red or yellow curry paste and coconut milk, fish oil and add things like baby corn, snow peas, ginger, lemon grass broccoli and essentially make a healthier version and delicious “suugo” like dish.

If you eat or wanna try real seafood 🦞 🍤 lemme know I can give you more amazing recipes and what to buy.

greenvegetables

halal and earthy
Ok so far I've decided to make lentil shepherds pie with cornbread or maybe croissants and salmon with spinach parmesan orzo for dinner next week when I meal prep. Think I'll make a peach cobbler for me and my roommate to nibble on as well. I'm still plotting for the week after next.

Ok so far I've decided to make lentil shepherds pie with cornbread or maybe croissants and salmon with spinach parmesan orzo for dinner next week when I meal prep. Think I'll make a peach cobbler for me and my roommate to nibble on as well. I'm still plotting for the week after next.
less food the healthier that sounds way to much. flat bread and lentils could do u good

greenvegetables

halal and earthy
Jazakallah khayran to everybody who recommended lentils. I've been on a black bean kick for a few months now and forget their are other legumes lol.

I assume you live alone or with roommates and also female? Your list is similar to mine(except with the flour, what’s orzo?? - what do you do with those?). I usually get broccoli, cauliflower, kale, romain lettuce and lentile(the orange/red kind). Do you eat corn on the cob? You can also get mixed greens or veggies and make a tuna/salmon veggie mix. I also buy eggs, avocado and whole wheat bread and make avocado egg toast in the mornings. If you want to borrow few Thai recipes also it’ll make everything easier. You can get the red or yellow curry paste and coconut milk, fish oil and add things like baby corn, snow peas, ginger, lemon grass broccoli and essentially make a healthier version and delicious “suugo” like dish.

If you eat or wanna try real seafood 🦞 🍤 lemme know I can give you more amazing recipes and what to buy.

Your assumptions are correct! I'm a female with a female roommate. Orzo is a type of pasta it's tiny and kind of long grain rice shaped but still nice and gluttonous in texture. I have frozen cauliflower and broccoli and carrots and fajita blends in my freezer for when I'm too lazy to cook so I may start implementing it in my meal plan. I don't eat corn but I definitely don't mind eating avocado toast for breakfast or brunch on weekends. And it's ironic you mentioned thai food because I have my own thai food recipes and make rice noodles and pad thai often. Thanks!

greenvegetables

halal and earthy
less food the healthier that sounds way to much. flat bread and lentils could do u good

I only eat once a day usually so I'm going to have something hearty for dinner. It'll be a cold day in hell before I eat flat bread and lentils for dinner. I've already been eating frijoles and tortillas almost daily for a few months now and feel like crap.

I only eat once a day usually so I'm going to have something hearty for dinner. It'll be a cold day in hell before I eat flat bread and lentils for dinner. I've already been eating frijoles and tortillas almost daily for a few months now and feel like crap.
do injera then

Trending