HELP:I have began a full-blown relationship with a 22-year-old xaliimo N Nairobi (come in)

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
As many of you know, the passage of time has dwindled my ability to lure a young xaliimo gazelle. For the past couple of years I’ve resorted accommodating single mothers. I’ve even carried ungodly relationship with a woman with 12 children. That means I hit rock bottom.

That said, for a while I had a drop dead gorgeous xaliimo on my Snapchat and I don’t even know when I added her. Certainly I added her. That’s for fact. Long story short, after watching her snaps for months I started communicating with her. It’s been 2 months now and I’m head over heals for her. At my age I’m certain I can’t get anything remotely close to her here in the West. That ship has sailed long ago.

However

There are perils with having a family with such a lopsided relationship. You see, I’m not a fool. Clearly there’s a transaction. She’s probably after my passport and my dollars ( she has no idea I’m frugal ).

It is my intention to leave a whole clan on this earth.

Am I twisted for going down this road with this child ?

If you wondering how she looks like, she looks like her

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I can’t believe I have poured my heart out to you peasants and no one cared to assure me, console me or pad me on the back for my sorrow state of resorting to Africa.

How far I’ve fallen here and in the female department.

Law of attraction has betrayed me. No young xaliimo gazelle wants an aging veteran :(:(

@Basra are you available. Actually never mind. You’re too depleted.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
As many of you know, the passage of time has dwindled my ability to lure a young xaliimo gazelle. For the past couple of years I’ve resorted accommodating single mothers. I’ve even carried ungodly relationship with a woman with 12 children. That means I hit rock bottom.

That said, for a while I had a drop dead gorgeous xaliimo on my Snapchat and I don’t even know when I added her. Certainly I added her. That’s for fact. Long story short, after watching her snaps for months I started communicating with her. It’s been 2 months now and I’m head over heals for her. At my age I’m certain I can’t get anything remotely close to her here in the West. That ship has sailed long ago.

However

There are perils with having a family with such a lopsided relationship. You see, I’m not a fool. Clearly there’s a transaction. She’s probably after my passport and my dollars ( she has no idea I’m frugal ).

Good luck. At least now we wont have to read your pregnant single mothers fetish conquertry

hope this help

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost...how-to-manage-pay-for-play-relationships/amp/

sugar_daddy.jpg

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Pros : 22 year old gazelle

The cons : Long distance relationship

If you leave her there, she will probably cheat on you and use you

If you bring her to your tuulo, she leaves you as soon as her foot touches American soil

:dwill::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

Basically I lose either way.

But what if I made sure that each time I visit her I fill her up (my biyo is notorious for fertilizing them eggs).

Therefore, why would I care if she’s cheating on me because my children will be mine :hemad::hemad:

Ofc i won’t bring here tell I make sure I’ve disabled her with 4 kids.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement

However

1:57 Holy smokers Nilotic ballers even got Oromo's?! :ooh:

EDIT: Somali fobs even invaded this comment section la ilahaI can never escape these people. :farmajoyaab:

I have no faith in a mans ability to keep a woman happy enough to be faithful
:kodaksmiley::susp:

Tf do we gotta make them happy all the time for? It almost a job being with a women. They gotta figure that happy shit out for themselves cause the simplest shit makes us happy. :trumpsmirk:

Women cheat just as much as men do because your just as selfish as us. Problem is you guys don’t get caught as much as we do. :bell:

Tf do we gotta make them happy all the time for? It almost a job being with a women. They gotta figure that happy shit out for themselves cause the simplest shit makes us happy. :trumpsmirk:

Women cheat just as much as men do because your just as selfish as us. Problem is you guys don’t get caught as much as we do. :bell:

Dont worry I got it sorted :westbrookswag:

Every farax worst nightmare.... "according to the DNA test, xalimo was lying to you.... im sorry , you are not the abo of your child" :reallymaury:

:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::pachah1::pachah1::russ::russ:

I'm only joking. The real reason I said that is because whoever married @R.Kelly , it won't be for love. That's for sure.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I'm only joking. The real reason I said that is because whoever married @R.Kelly , it won't be for love. That's for sure.

:farmajoyaab::farmajoyaab::farmajoyaab:

Like I didn’t know that.

I see it as a transaction. She delivers 6 offsprings. I will invest be feeling with her. That’s my game plan. Basically a factory

Trending