help guys

So i have a causin in africa i have been chating with online only because he has been sending bunch of video and out of politeness i was responding. Now the niggah is saying marry me. I told him no way of course in a lighthearted way. I would have been a bit rude if he wasnt related because he keeps asking lol How do i get out? I do not want to block he is actually nicest of my causins never asked me to send him money like the rest of them who are in africa online 24:7. There is no way in a million year would i marry a cousin may Allah protect me lol i told him i dont want a man in the next 10plus years

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
So i have a causin in africa i have been chating with online only because he has been sending bunch of video and out of politeness i was responding. Now the niggah is saying marry me. I told him no way of course in a lighthearted way. I would have been a bit rude if he wasnt related because he keeps asking lol How do i get out? I do not want to block he is actually nicest of my causins never asked me to send him money like the rest of them who are in africa online 24:7. There is no way in a million year would i marry a cousin may Allah protect me lol i told him i dont want a man in the next 10plus years
Theres nothing wrong with marrying your cousin. If thats the only issue, then I would advise you to get married

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

First of all, the spelling is "cousin".

Second of all, did you give him a chance? Already you know something good about him. He did not beg for money while others did. Seems like a go getter, he will do fine in the west. I say, go have a dream about him, and see how it plays out in your dream. Sometimes dreams tell u alot.

PS for example when i first met my husband, i was not impressed, then i saw his rich Marehaan family and i had a dream about him. The dream sex was horrible, but the bling bling lifestyle for my kids was great. And he is not ugly looking

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
I swear you’re the girl who made threads, looking for a husband, got married, had a baby and then got divorced in the span of a year?

First of all, the spelling is "cousin".

Second of all, did you give him a chance? Already you know something good about him. He did not beg for money while others did. Seems like a go getter, he will do fine in the west. I say, go have a dream about him, and see how it plays out in your dream. Sometimes dreams tell u alot.

PS for example when i first met my husband, i was not impressed, then i saw his rich Marehaan family and i had a dream about him. The dream sex was horrible, but the bling bling lifestyle for my kids was great. And he is not ugly looking
I am lazy when it comes to spelling sorry.
No. I will not consider him for marriage never ever.its is halal however to me that is like sleeping with my own euu!
I leanrded something new about you today that your a Gold-digger lol that you can pick and choose your dreams at night. are you a witch?

Don’t mess up your kids, are you reer xamar by any chance?
Not even close- however my father side if the family likes to intermarry a lot which i hate. Gross. Some of the kids do turn out cute the rest have a big forehead boring looking somali faces. No illness. Still its a hard Noo for me. Lol

Naya dont turn away from the practises of your family and keep the incest going.

Trending