Help find more details. "I am trying to write articles about the phrase 'hooyo mataalo.'"

All the information I have about the phrase 'hooyo mataalo':​

1. The phrase originated from a funny video on the Vine app.
  2. Year: 2014/2015?
  3. Meaning: It was originally intended as a humorous Somali grammar error, but it has since become a cultural identifier for a whole young generation of Somali qurbajoog.

4. Questions​
  5. Who is the creator of the phrase "hooyo mataalo"?
  6. What is her name and background information?
  7. How can I contact her to ask questions about the phrase?
  8. Do you know where I can find a video of it ?
  9. is the phrase ‘hooyo mataalo’ older the vine ?
  10. When did you, as a Somalispot user, first learn about the phrase?
  11. Do you personally identify as "hooyo mataalo"?
  12. Is the phrase considered offensive by you or others in the community? If so, what could be a suitable alternative?
  13. Does the phrase "hooyo mataalo" help you connect with other Somalis in the same generation?
  14. How has the meaning of the phrase "hooyo mataalo" evolved over time?
  15. What is the cultural significance of the phrase in the Somali community?
  16. In what contexts is the phrase commonly used (e.g. in conversation, on social media, in music, etc.)?
  17. How does the phrase "hooyo mataalo" compare to other expressions?
  18. Have you personally witnessed any changes in the usage or perception of the phrase in recent years?
  19. What role do you think the phrase "hooyo mataalo" plays in the cultural identity of young Somalis today?
  20. How has the phrase "hooyo mataalo" been received by older generations of Somalis, both in Somalia and in the diaspora?
  21. Are there any political, social, or cultural debates surrounding the use or meaning of the phrase "hooyo mataalo"?
  22. How does the phrase "hooyo mataalo" relate to Somalinimo?
  23. Has the phrase "hooyo mataalo" been adopted by other communities or cultures?
  24. How has the phrase "hooyo mataalo" been incorporated into popular culture, such as music, art, or literature?
  25. Are there any variations or similar expressions to "hooyo mataalo" in other languages or cultures?
  26. How has the Somali diaspora impacted the evolution and usage of the phrase "hooyo mataalo"?
  27. Are there any concerns or criticisms about the phrase "hooyo mataalo"?

28. Thank you for contributions. I’ll give your credit if your want it.

Amber

A blessed human
hooyo mataalo is generations old, your not gonna find the creator anytime soon. Do you know the lyrics at least?

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
I know latinos call kids with latino parents that grow up in america and don't speak spanish "no sabo kids", "no sabo" is an incorrect way of saying "I don't know" in spanish, "saber" is an irregular verb, if it were regular "no sabo" would be correct, but because it's irregular the correct way to say "I don't know" in spanish is "no se."

Me when I go back home and they call me a say wallahi
1675825647606.png

Trending

Latest posts