HELP!!!!!!(emergency)

There are some good sales going on right now and I want to purchase a few skincare products. Do you have any recommendations for me? I want my skin to glow in 2020.

Last edited:
There are some good sales going on right now and I want to purchase a few skincare products. Do you have any recommendations for me? I want my skin to glow in 2020.

This is your emergency ?! :bell:

Good night !

giphy.gif

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
You having a skin care emergency at 12 am Jesus Christ go to sleep young one you'll open your skin care presents on the great Christmas tree later today

Eid is a boring holiday. I don’t go anywhere anymore and I don’t even get any money. I begged my parents to let me go to Chuck E. Cheese this past Eid and they refused.
:(

I want to low-key contact your parents and complain adeer. Eid is the best. You deserve money and fun - it's meant to be enjoyed

For me growing up, my parents made Eid bigger than Christmas, birthdays, Halloween, Easter, Hannukah, and Kwanza put together - wallahi the non-Muslim kids at school wanted to celebrate Eid instead because of how much fun my family's Eid was. I'm going to adopt you

I want to low-key contact your parents and complain adeer. Eid is the best. You deserve money and fun - it's meant to be enjoyed

For me growing up, my parents made Eid bigger than Christmas, birthdays, Halloween, Easter, Hannukah, and Kwanza put together - wallahi the non-Muslim kids at school wanted to celebrate Eid instead because of how much fun my family's Eid was. I'm going to adopt you

My parents need to do better. They have gotten lazy. We barely even make it to the masjid on time. My dad bought some crappy canjeero that smelled like shit last Eid. I was so disappointed.
:kendrickcry:

My parents need to do better. They have gotten lazy. We barely even make it to the masjid on time. My dad bought some crappy canjeero that smelled like shit last Eid. I was so disappointed.
:kendrickcry:

Canjeero is for Saturday mornings. Eid is for new clothes, loads of presents and toys, candy, donuts, chocolate, chips, and all the junk food you're normally not allowed to eat. Chuck E. Cheese is an Eid institution. I'll fill out the adoption papers

Canjeero is for Saturday mornings. Eid is for new clothes, loads of presents and toys, candy, donuts, chocolate, chips, and all the junk food you're normally not allowed to eat. Chuck E. Cheese is an Eid institution. I'll fill out the adoption papers

Adeero, you need to stop. You aren’t making me feel better. I haven’t gotten new clothes in years.

:mjcry:
I’m packing my bags. I’ll be there soon.
:superman:

Trending