Help a girl out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hellooo,

I'm trying to figure out whether the Al-Amoudi tribe is a fully Yemeni tribe or not?
The tribe has a great trading history in Somalia, so I was wondering if somewhere down the line they mixed with ethnic Somalis...
Does anyone know???

Hey... actually im not enturely sure of this, but i know a few camuudi elders because im actually faqi cali... u know, we're all reer shingaani! One guy told me that camuudi and faqi cali were actually some of the later settlets of xamar. So techinically, if both ur parents are camuudi you're probably more yemeni more than somali. Not sure of the authenticity of this, but it does make sense lol.

Al amoudi are quite a pure Arab tribe . I knew this chick from Jeddah who was Al amoudi (she is aware of her Yemeni heritage)

Al amoudi are also very wealthy . This chick was loaded . I met her in this Muslim society thing I use to go to.

@Saabriin Omar i think there is this Yemeni tribe called sheikhi? Or sharaf (not ashraf clan in Somalia) that has a lot of Somali influence .

Al amoudi are quite a pure Arab tribe . I knew this chick from Jeddah who was Al amoudi (she is aware of her Yemeni heritage)

Al amoudi are also very wealthy . This chick was loaded . I met her in this Muslim society thing I use to go to.

@Saabriin Omar i think there is this Yemeni tribe called sheikhi? Or sharaf (not ashraf clan in Somalia) that has a lot of Somali influence .

Thank you! I'm sure we have Yemeni heritage, I was more curious to know if we have Somali blood within is too?

Hey... actually im not enturely sure of this, but i know a few camuudi elders because im actually faqi cali... u know, we're all reer shingaani! One guy told me that camuudi and faqi cali were actually some of the later settlets of xamar. So techinically, if both ur parents are camuudi you're probably more yemeni more than somali. Not sure of the authenticity of this, but it does make sense lol.

Thank you. It kind of makes sense lol, so I can safely say I am not purely Yemeni, neither am I purely Somali?

World

VIP
You probably do also have somali blood.
My first cousin's dna results were 30 percent somali and 50 percrnt arab.
Different benadiris differ. Also check for your halogroup
Post an image of the 23andme page showing those results. Just hide the name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts