Help a girl out!!!

While I was doing my research on make-up. I read that its make-up is gonna help me in the real world. Landing good jobs, having a good public image etc. Im not gonna be considered professional without it, And some company's have a grooming policies that require women to wear make-up. Bare face isn't really gonna help me on the long run. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ

Girl, Just ignore these pathetic incels, they showed their true colours in the other thread, they want to hold Somali women back like the pathetically insecure creatures that they are :drakekidding:

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
Girl, Just ignore these pathetic incels, they showed their true colours in the other thread, they want to hold Somali women back like the pathetically insecure creatures that they are :drakekidding:
i have been found out.
back to basement i must go.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
While I was doing my research on make-up. I read that its make-up is gonna help me in the real world. Landing good jobs, having a good public image etc. Im not gonna be considered professional without it, And some company's have a grooming policies that require women to wear make-up. Bare face isn't really gonna help me on the long run. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ
I didn't say don't use it. I'm all for make up. I mean to say be moderate with it. I've seen girls who use more make up than a clown

Trending

Latest posts