Help a girl out!!!

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
So my 18th birthday is around the corner, and Im feeling a bit rebellious. 😈
Im gonna buy myself some make-up. You all must be wondering why that is such a big deal since almost ever girl wears it. Well! do I got a story for you.

You see I come from very very very strict old fashion parents, and view make-up in a negative light. Which is kinda ironic considering my mom worked in a make-up company before I was born, and owned many products herself. :tacky:

When I was a 7th grader a friend of mines put some makeup on me. Basic lip gloss, eyeliner, and brows, because we were having a school celebration and shit, and I was the only girl in my grade that was bare faced. When I got home from school my dad b1tch slapped me to next week, made me knee during his two hour lecture for acting ''too grown'', and some other stuff but I forgot what it was. He was right but maaaaan could he gotten his point across in another way, because I get anxiety if I'm near any make-up product in my parents presence, and feel guilty for watching make-up tutorials. :noneck:

So gabdho do a girl a favor, and recommend some bomb ass make-up brands, and some beginners tips while at it :westbrookswag:

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
Im gonna buy myself some make-up. You all must be wondering why that is such a big deal since almost ever girl wears it. Well! do I got a story for you.

You see I come from very very very strict old fashion parents, and view make-up in a negative light. Which is kinda ironic considering my mom worked in a make-up company before I was born, and owned many products herself. :tacky:

When I was a 7th grader a friend of mines put some makeup on me. Basic lip gloss, eyeliner, and brows, because we were having a school celebration and shit, and I was the only girl in my grade that was bare faced. When I got home from school my dad b1tch slapped me to next week, made me knee during his two hour lecture for acting ''too grown'', and some other stuff but I forgot what it was. He was right but maaaaan could he gotten his point across in another way, because I get anxiety if I'm near any make-up product in my parents presence, and feel guilty for watching make-up tutorials. :noneck:

So gabdho do a girl a favor, and recommend some bomb ass make-up brands, and some beginners tips while at it :westbrookswag:
my niggah don't change da face Allah gave u makeup is cancer. It will ruin ur self esteem. u gon be putting on a fake face for da world.

Nafiso Qalanjo

my niggah don't change da face Allah gave u makeup is cancer. It will ruin ur self esteem. u gon be putting on a fake face for da world.
1) Make-up wont ruin yourself esteem if you dont have self-esteem issues already.πŸ€·πŸΎβ€β™€οΈ
2) Never heard of any women getting cancer because of make-upπŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™€οΈ
3) Your taking this a little bit too seriously πŸ™„
4) I asked for women's opinion not me, so I dont know why your here πŸ€”

Last edited:

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
A little goes a long way to enhance your natural looks.

Too much will change your looks into a different human being.

Let people appreciate what you naturally got. It's more original that way and you'll also be perceived as more original than cakefaces

Get a cute dress, put on some heels, straighten or curl your hair and put on some makeup. Then go out and prty Don’t worry what haters say, its your day , who knows how many birthdays you’ll live to see :trumpsmirk:

Nafiso Qalanjo

A little goes a long way to enhance your natural looks.

Too much will change your looks into a different human being.

Let people appreciate what you naturally got. It's more original that way and you'll also be perceived as more original than cakefaces
While I was doing my research on make-up. I read that its make-up is gonna help me in the real world. Landing good jobs, having a good public image etc. Im not gonna be considered professional without it, And some company's have a grooming policies that require women to wear make-up. Bare face isn't really gonna help me on the long run. πŸ€·πŸΎβ€β™€οΈ

Nafiso Qalanjo

What part of the WOMENS DEN do you XY do not understand :susp:

Last edited:

I don't wear much makeup, but if you're a beginner I recommend simple makeup; mascara, lipgloss, concealer or light foundations, brow pencil/gel, and eyeliner.

some good products and brand recommendations:
any lancome mascara.
milk makeup products (good for beginners)
Mac lipgloss or any drugstore lipgloss
nudestix concealer
Clinique is good for foundation if you have sensitive or acne prone skin
stila or KVD eyeliner
Anastasia bh brow pencils or brow gel. drugstore pencils and gel works the same

Nafiso Qalanjo

I don't wear much makeup, but if you're a beginner I recommend simple makeup; mascara, lipgloss, concealer or light foundations, brow pencil/gel, and eyeliner.

some good products and brand recommendations:
any lancome mascara.
milk makeup products (good for beginners)
Mac lipgloss or any drugstore lipgloss
nudestix concealer
Clinique is good for foundation if you have sensitive or acne prone skin
stila or KVD eyeliner
Anastasia bh brow pencils or brow gel. drugstore pencils and gel works the same
finally a women on my thread :friendhug:
thx for the advice huuno

Nafiso Qalanjo

What's the point in wearing it, im sure you're already beautiful :kanyeshrug:
Its fun, more professional, expressive, makes me more of a women, etc etc.
You wont get it. Therefore you shouldn't be giving me advice:camby:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening

I got you. the thread was ruined but give me a second sis

Naa

Not Chun li
Do not buy an eyebrow pomade because they make the eyebrows too bold when you are only at a beginner skill level. Just use a pencil
If you have good skin you should only need a concealer
Elf products are really good and very cheap
Good concealers are LA girl Pro Conceal and L'OrΓ©al true match
Maybelline Fit me me foundation is only like.. $10 and it's really good
For eyebrow gel, mascara, and eyeliner I recommend Elf