HELL F^CK: Totaly white washed little qaxaabad frm Norway goes 2 SL 2 ask other girls abt siil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
It's fascinating and I don't even understand their language

watch at the 8 min mark where Tahriib students are forced to draw Somali siil:nahgirl::gucciwhat:

Then at the 8:40 mark a xaliimo says " every time I take a shower I am confronted by my siil":nahgirl:

Last edited:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
I don't speak a word of Norwegian but I can't tell you she is a FOB and has an accent speaking Norwegian.

:faysalwtf:

It's fascinating and I don't even understand their language

watch at the 8 min mark where Tahriib students are forced to draw Somali siil:nahgirl::gucciwhat:

Then at the 8:40 mark a xaliimo says " every time I take a shower I am confronted by my siil":nahgirl:
My apologies, I did not know it was FGM.

Bohol

VIP
The moment a halimo tells you every-time she enters the shower she is confronted by her siil.

upload_2017-10-6_1-29-58.png

I feel so sorry for girls who had FGM done to them. I'd be traumatised every time I got in the shower too, looking at how deformed it looks down there.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
IVE TRIMMED IT FOR YOU GUYS, WATCH THIS WHOLE PART.

THIS WAS CLEARLY A PROPAGANDA PIECE USED BY THE QAXAABIIN WESTERN BASTARDS.

THIS IS A DYING PRACTICE THAT HAS BEEN OVER BLOWN.

FOR A LITTLE GIRL TO BE USED LIKE THIS IS DESPICABLE AND DOWN RIGHT RUBBISH. WHERE WERE HER PARENTS?

Incredible qaxaabidnimo displayed in this video.

It was funny when eedo surgeon asked this little brainwashed one "which door is better, an open door or closed door" and little girl replied "Open door" :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::damn::damn::damn::dead::deadmanny::dead::deadrose::dead1:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I feel so sorry for girls who had FGM done to them. I'd be traumatised every time I got in the shower too, looking at how deformed it looks down there.

Yours is already deformed from horrific annihilaion by Jamaican dameers :damn::damn::damn: you have a SFGMBJ "Somali female genital Mutation by Jamaicans "

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Actually only one previous and he was a fob from Wardheer. I might try Jamaican now that I don't need to be chaste seeing as I'm divorced and a gaal.

:bell: Waayahee bal aan anigana ku aaso, what you got to lose gaalad bad tahayee :feedme:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Is it the one with the braces? Stevie wonder can see that she's a fob, the way she's dressed. It's the fobs that are talking about FGM publically. They're taking advantage of the freedom they got.

:bell: Waayahee bal aan anigana ku aaso, what you got to lose gaalad bad tahayee :feedme:

You're tier than even Jamaicans, I don't want to catch anything. You shag women who've shagged truck and taxi drivers who believe in qudbo siro and you refuse to check yourself out. What do you take me for?

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
It is not right to capture minors on video without parental consent.

I swear that's what I was thinking . These little girls felt comfortable talking to an exotic peers of theirs.

Secondly, why do Western documentarians obey the laws of their Western countries regarding people's rights but when they are making documentaries out there in Africa they would disregard every bit of their professed rights. Watch any National Geographic documentary and they'all show naked African women. Naclatulah.

Can you imagine how enraged their parents are? They probability found out months after this interview.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You're tier than even Jamaicans, I don't want to catch anything. You shag women who've shagged truck and taxi drivers who believe in qudbo siro and you refuse to check yourself out. What do you take me for?

Naag is nacdey:manny:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Is it the one with the braces? Stevie wonder can see that she's a fob, the way she's dressed. It's the fobs that are talking about FGM publically. They're taking advantage of the freedom they got.

What about the scarred face, she is also a drama queen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending