Helen appreciation thread

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I have been seeing the name "Helen" too much in the Generals.

Had to make a quick visit to "The General" and ask : Who the hell is this "Helen"? What does she want? What does she do?:farmajoyaab:

Could one of my Esteemed Comrades Tell me : WHO TF IS HELEN? :mahubowtf:

@Asli @486th President, my fellow Generalites, help a brother out, the Generals ain't my expertise, update me on the Gossips of 2020 :wtf:

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.

Had to make a quick visit to "The General" and ask : Who the hell is this "Helen"? What does she want? What does she do?:farmajoyaab:

@Asli @486th President, my fellow Generalites, help a brother out, the Generals ain't my expertise, update me on the Gossips of 2020 :wtf:
She is my gf, and people here bully her daily.

It's hassan's yahudi gf that forbade him from going to jummah prayer, made him become a zionist, made him decide never to go to hajj, doesn't allow him to fack her...she facks him he can only stay on his back and not allowed to mount the b1tch :mjlol:
She's basically castrated him :francis::wow:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP

its acode name for his left hand that he pretend is a woman by putting a wig and lipstick on it

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
It's hassan's yahudi gf that forbade him from going to jummah prayer, made him become a zionist, made him decide never to go to hajj, doesn't allow him to fack her...she facks him he can only stay on his back and not allowed to mount the b1tch :mjlol:
She's basically castrated him :francis::wow:
:dead::damn: War kadaa, ma nooli.

You lied about everything.
Ok so correct me then.

Here's some basic questions:

1. Are you a zionist?
2. Did you stop going to jummah because your girl told you to?
3. Does your girl run the relationship?
4. Does your girl only allow you to have intercourse while you lay on your back?
5. Does your gf give you money?

That is all. :mjpls:

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
Dominant Hebrew kween :ahh::diddyass::banderas:

So You Want to Be a Dominatrix | Dear Sweet & Low Advice | Devora Gray

Last edited:
Ok so correct me then.

Here's some basic questions:

1. Are you a zionist?
2. Did you stop going to jummah because your girl told you to?
3. Does your girl run the relationship?
4. Does your girl only allow you to have intercourse while you lay on your back?
5. Does your gf give you money?

That is all. :mjpls:
@Calaf he won't answer these questions because he claimed every single one those things, God is my witness :ohno:

Trending

Latest posts