Heightism

I have 2 accounts on muzmatch....

One with my real hieght which is 5"11 as you can see here
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And another claiming 6ft with the same profile pictures and i get 300% more matches with this account. So yea im really self conscious about my height

Keo

VIP

And another claiming 6ft with the same profile pictures and i get 300% more matches with this account. So yea im really self conscious about my height
Is that muzmatch? Is the app any good?

Is it full of reformed s?
My experience with somali girls. I get too many south asian girls as my likes :mad:

30% have their pictures hidden
20% have filtered pics
10% dont reply after a match
10% dont have any pic
10% are bots with the same pictures

The last 20% are propper users with proper pics. About 80% of that 20% is from Scandinavia. Or maybe these swedish and danish xalimos love reer uK

Why do you care? Didn’t you tell us you’re married with step kids?

Apollo

VIP
I have experienced discrimination for being too tall from manlets, mainly during my teen years in school and when traveling to manlet countries in Asia.

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
I think Heightism is only an issue in Western-European countries, especially Netherlands. 100 years ago, the Netherlands, were the smallest compared to other European countries. This can only be partially be explained by females selecting taller mates, other reasons: wealth redistribution, consumption of dairy products.

Never sxb, over 6 feet. I walk into a room and am immediately respected. Feared by the manlets and their easy gains muscles that look little more than the arms of infants.

I won't be practicing polygamy so they too respect me.

I'm gonna need a woman to be 197 cm at the least. I'm barely 182 (Timo weyn), but i'm an anomaly. Everyone in my family (brothers, sisters, cousins, parents, uncles & aunts) are like 5'6(ish). Have to start a eugenics program to wash out the midgets in my forthcoming line kkkk.

Trending

Latest posts