Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP

@TekNiKo
@Kool-Aid
@Sophisticate
@Jacko

Et all Canadians

Half of that cost is taxes if you didn't know.

What the f*ck? 172.8 cents is 1.73 Canadian dollars, yes? That means I'd have to pay about 203 UAE Dirhams to fill up my 40 liter tank! Bismillah. It costs about 120-130 AED nowadays when it used to cost me maybe 70-90 AED and I thought that was robbery.

B6NHOHg.png

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
What the f*ck? 172.8 cents is 1.73 Canadian dollars, yes? That means I'd have to pay about 203 UAE Dirhams to fill up my 40 liter tank! Bismillah. It costs about 120-130 AED nowadays when it used to cost me maybe 70-90 AED and I thought that was robbery.

B6NHOHg.png

Gas prices have almost doubled in the past few months. I don't blame the war. I blame the taxes that make up most of the most that feeds lazy people. Lazy people are not complaining about gas prices. We are an oil producing country and this is how we are treated.

UAE does not have to deal with lazy people and cashuur.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Waryaa, @AbdiFreedom! Tahriib to the Khaleej. Before covid I was paying 20-30 Canadian dollars to fill up a 40 liter tank with petrol. Why are you living in such cadhaab?!

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Blame Liberals insufferable climate policy including carbon tax. Canada produces alot of oil and should have low rates similar to Middle East but we have a corrupt beauracy of leftists who are hellbent on promoting their climate agenda to the detriment of the economy. Now that the PM has united NDP so we are screwed for 2025

Blame Liberals insufferable climate policy including carbon tax. Canada produces alot of oil and should have low rates similar to Middle East but we have a corrupt beauracy of leftists who are hellbent on promoting their climate agenda to the detriment of the economy. Now that the PM has united NDP so we are screwed for 2025
This nigga Trudeau banned straws and plastic bags and now I gotta pay every time I want a bag anywhere I go but this nigga refuses to tax oil companies we gotta pay for this bs

I am moving to the states in the spring. My shaqo let me relocate. Canada is finished. It was destroyed by Trudeau. Rip.
Which state are you moving in? The housing crisis is too much here in Canada it’s gonna be impossible for ppl to buy homes. The governments letting foreign Chinese buyers and investors to just squat these overpriced homes while the prices just keep on rising

Trending