Heeso somali

As far as bar for bar and real rap. Solo LDN was the best.

When talking about music & vibes everyone else in the game is better than Skore.
I thought you were gonna name those Somalis who wear balaclavas and use autotune. Ok solo ldn was good but he's not active . Skore is the best Somali . Listen to his new song that came out today

I thought you were gonna name those Somalis who wear balaclavas and use autotune. Ok solo ldn was good but he's not active . Skore is the best Somali . Listen to his new song that came out today
Skore's lingo is the same on every tune. It only makes sense for Hood niggas and he is not commercially viable. He's been rapping way longer than all these rappers in the new video yet he is nothing.

All the biggest rappers use autotune so I don't know what you are on about with Somalis using it.

Skore's lingo is the same on every tune. It only makes sense for Hood niggas and he is not commercially viable. He's been rapping way longer than all these rappers in the new video yet he is nothing.

All the biggest rappers use autotune so I don't know what you are on about with Somalis using it.
Ojb guys have been popping off ever since covid lockdown happened. Warya name one UK Somali rapper that is still in the game that a) doesn't wear a hijab over their face and b) doesn't abuse autotune. No one is better than skore

Last edited:

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
Just gonna promote my cousin..Subscribe-ka siiya, like-ta uga dhac siiya, Salli ala Muhammad :cryinglaughsmiley:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, songs with the name "Cawo" because why not

"Bal waan eegi inay ruxanto iyo inkale" kuye:icon lol:
"Curdin weeye, uguboo" & "curub dhalaanoo" Pedo alert, much?:icon lol:
Sida kale waa iska dhag-dhag heestu.
:yacadiim:

AUN Umar Dhuule...

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
While at it...might as well promote the Scandi hoobals kkk
These two(+ Ina Salebaan Gaas) crack me up

Who remembers this legendary song from the early 00s? :icon lol: Unfortunately, the original version isn't on youtube.

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
@salma saluuni why are you doing this to me? :ileycry: I was planning to sleep early but now I can't get off youtube.

Kkkk I think he has lisps.
This was my jam like a decade ago but it's my first time seeing the music video. Is he reading the lyrics from somewhere? :icon lol:

Wallaahi, he's such a wholesome guy, why isn't he more popular?

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
Mini Abdi Haybe Laambad: My current favorite comedian

"Duqan ku dhalay maanu diir naxayn" :icon lol:

My go-to song when I want to laugh:icon lol:

"Ma anaa nin la'aan ku badi kara"z3zrULC

Damnnn

Trending

Latest posts