hebrew isrealites have reached Madowweyne

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Waxaan ku jirnaa xaalad aan ku jirno, maxaa yeelay awowayaasheen ayaa axdiga la jebiyay Ilaah.

Waxaan nahay reer binu Israa'iil!"

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Anyone of dark skin who was enslaved to them means Hebrew lol, some of them also believe the Hispanics whose ancestors were cadaan Spanish who raped the indigenous women are also Israelites many I believe are just confused

Na
Anyone of dark skin who was enslaved to them means Hebrew lol, some of them also believe the Hispanics whose ancestors were cadaan Spanish who raped the indigenous women are also Israelites many I believe are just confused
h that's just the good old fashioned negroid lust for light skin women. Honestly who would want to ally with them when they f*ck each other's baby mommas. These niggas are thirsty and have no self control, that's why their biggest motive is to get white female slaves.

They already exposed themselves! every video they upload talks about enslaving white females and having concubines.

:siilaanyolaugh:

NZbAjYU.jpg

"Waxaan ku jirnaa xaalad aan ku jirno, maxaa yeelay awowayaasheen ayaa axdiga la jebiyay Ilaah.

Waxaan nahay reer binu Israa'iil!"

looool
some said "Madow tanzania bu ka imid israel shuqul ku malahab"

won't be long before we see these stands in xaarmar

hqdefault.jpg

Lol it's back to tanzania if they try this shit in a muslim country. We'll send them to al shabaab.

:kodaksmiley:
they(somali bantu) are good innocent people, wallahi they have mj backing, no more hate towards somali bantu, THE KING HAS SPOKEN
do u hate tanzania cuz i love that country
i want more somali presence there.
my uncle lives there, he sent me videos of it and told so many good stories about that country
wallahi the people there are nice, friendly and brotherly and are not ones to shit on islam, in fact islam has a strong foothold in the country, all of the powerful and rich people there are muslim, islam is associated with wealth

they(somali bantu) are good innocent people, wallahi they have mj backing, no more hate towards somali bantu, THE KING HAS SPOKEN
do u hate tanzania cuz i love that country
i want more somali presence there.
my uncle lives there, he sent me videos of it and told so many good stories about that country
wallahi the people there are nice, friendly and brotherly and are not ones to shit on islam, in fact islam has a strong foothold in the country, all of the powerful and rich people there are muslim, islam is associated with wealth
Tbh i wanna climb that beautiful mountain kilamanjaro.

:kendrickcry::mjcry:

I remember on twitter watching this BLM xalimo argue with this madow Israelite on why she couldn’t be an israelite :damn:

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
I love trolling Black Hebrew Israelites in real life whenever I find one.

Already have been called a damned and cursed Hamite by them once. They hate Ethiopians and Somalis. :chrisfreshhah:

Keeysan

The humble one
Hebrew Israelites hate all Africans including their fellow Madows
I think so too. There’s a thread here that led me to a video of them yelling, sweating, flaring and arguing to 2 dudes simply passing by the street (Nigerian & Ghanaian) that they’re not Black:mjhaps:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.