Hebrew israelites on montel williams show 1990!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How old is this cult following group? I'm shook! they've been growing since the 1990's. I've never seen black folk so motivated about something since the black panthers. I gotta hand it to them that takes determination to be racist for that long!if only they could take the same attitude towards education and work.

Lol! at that cringey white incel supremacist. That mixed girl is kinda cute tho.

:faysalwtf:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
How old is this cult following group? I'm shook! they've been growing since the 1990's. I've never seen black folk so motivated about something since the black panthers. I gotta hand it to them that takes determination to be racist for that long!if only they could take the same attitude towards education and work.

Lol! at that cringey white incel supremacist. That mixed girl is kinda cute tho.

:faysalwtf:

Damn they are older than we thought bro even some are in Israel wallahi the Israeli government didn't want to recognize them and still doesn't but in past 10 years decided to give them Israeli citizenship.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
LMFAOOO They always say the White man is the Devil for so many decades wallahi im suprised , cadaanka mustve been lijke sigh let these maddows keep shouting nonsense as long as they can sleep at night

LMFAOOO They always say the White man is the Devil for so many decades wallahi im suprised , cadaanka mustve been lijke sigh let these maddows keep shouting nonsense as long as they can sleep at night
This is the downfall of whites! they let their guard down. Hitler started off letting off steam in some bar and these madows will grow more savage towards whites as time goes on.

"first of all to be a warrior, you must hate your enemy to the death. If not, they will destroy you"

Dude, the white guy was super interesting. I'm not agreeing to a thing, but super interesting way to start off.

Also, note that people had character and personality. While in this post-social media era, everyone is more or less the same. Super entertaining, shame they are all losers.

Financial freedom is the only path out. All those people had one thing in common, they were below average in socioeconomic status. They developed bs theories to become the ultimate victims, (except that white interesting guy), to shut themselves off in an ingroup system to convince themselves that reality is different and they are important. What it really is, in the case of the hebrew israelites, they all have become delusional. They don't respect, facts, science, education, experts or nothing. So you can't really win a debate with a person who doesn't even care about how tangible your evidence is, or what your argument is about.

Status
Not open for further replies.