Hebrew Israelites make Jew cry by calling the holocaust a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
These dudes are my favourite. Either they're too deep into their bullshit or they're professional trolls.

This one is my favourite because they clearly attacked her but she's the one who went to jail.
:drakelaugh:

Zondervan’s Compact Bible Dictionary:

Ham – The youngest son of Noah, born probably about 96 years before the Flood; and one of eight persons to live through the Flood. He became the progenitor of the dark races; not the Negroes, but the Egyptians, Ethiopians, Libyans and Canaanites.

This seals the deal. Even the Bible dictionary says AA's are not African/Hamites. The AA's are the Israelites according to the Bible, they are the true Jews. My fellow Geeljires, it's time for us to acknowledge this truth.

Ham – The youngest son of Noah, born probably about 96 years before the Flood; and one of eight persons to live through the Flood. He became the progenitor of the dark races; not the Negroes, but the Egyptians, Ethiopians, Libyans and Canaanites.

This seals the deal. Even the Bible dictionary says AA's are not African/Hamites. The AA's are the Israelites according to the Bible, they are the true Jews. My fellow Geeljires, it's time for us to acknowledge this truth.
Modern Cush are Israelites and true Cush are Nubians, oma tana, luo, Dinka, and Masai,etc.

A

also Arabs are haplogroup j. Somali are E1b1b1a v12 Jacob same as those of Esau v 13 who married the white women some of the hivites living with Canaan aka synagogue of Satan.

Lmao girls wearing weaves was a curse to the Israelites too... how can you deny that AA's are the real Jews?
IMG_1748.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_1747.JPG
    IMG_1747.JPG
    117.8 KB · Views: 150

Yibir, Harla, Issa, harari, midgahan and other Somali are yahudi and there are historical accounts on this and many others. I think Somali were also slaves 1000 years ago who names people after so maal - go milk, arabs do because they call black people abed/slave and bilial during the prophets time was an Abyssinian major hint. Also the majority of Somalis say they come from Arabs 900 ad probably when the Byzantine Turks or khazars were killing off the dark skinned yahudi to replace them and steal our identity happened the same period when the khazar empire converted to Judaism and the pale Arabs helped them with it by making our forefathers servants until they escaped to the horn and Ethiopia. remember, Yemen was a yahudi strong hold in preislamic times and the place of queen Sheba.

Last edited:

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
I hate those people with a passion. That kid probably lost family members in the holocaust. One of the saddest things I have seen in a while tbh.

View attachment 41950 View attachment 41951
I'm convinced man. The AA's are the real Jews. Don't give me that white man haplogroup bullshit. You gotta read the curses!
You can't blame god for the Negros incapability of forming a successful society and their failure.That is a symptom of having a brain the size of a flea and the temperament of a five year old child. Slavery did a number on the self esteem of these particular bantus, the self hate is strong with them.
:mjlol:

"cursed is every man that hangs" umm...pretty sure that's because god knew only thieves were commonly hung, not because wez wuz kangz!!!

:chrisfreshhah::mjlol::lolbron:

Being hung on a tree is one of the curses the Israelites would face if they broke the laws, statues and commandments. Who else got hung on trees in such high proportions like the AA's?

You can't blame god for the Negros incapability of forming a successful society and their failure.That is a symptom of having a brain the size of a flea and the temperament of a five year old child. Slavery did a number on the self esteem of these particular bantus, the self hate is strong with them.
:mjlol:

This is not a counter argument to the curses matching the history of the AA'a and not the Israelis in Israel today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts