Heavyweight SL politician threatens Wadani 'I'll repeat the 1992 Berbera massacre'

Status
Not open for further replies.

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
You are very childish you remind me of my son @XamarCade and chief ballistics officer @TSP when I tell dish them facts with a side of Hafun tuna :gucciwhat:

kkkk so it wasn't a fact that Faroole asked to join us

PL on here seem to invest a lot of their time in SL politics. Ya'll should focus on your never ending salebaan drama & getting your isis clansmen to come down from the mountains:pachah1:

If that's your standard it makes sense why you are the poorest region per capita. What's fake fishing rights?

Lol, My standards are none of your concern. You come from a region that can't even pay their soldiers and you're talking about Somaliland? Per capita income kulaha, what income? Nicca wants to brag about $400 per capita income. Only a crackhead would think Puntland has a similar GDP to Somaliland. Stop looking up to us and be original.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Lol, My standards are none of your concern. You come from a region that can't even pay their soldiers and you're talking about Somaliland? Per capita income kulaha, what income? Nicca wants to brag about $400 per capita income. Only a crackhead would think Puntland has a similar GDP to Somaliland. Stop looking up to us and be original.
Mogadishu: $590
Northeast: $896
Northwest: $640

Abubu your kind need to stop being delusional and leave the hubris at khat sessions. You need to join the rest of us on the train of development, seriously what is wrong with you you are being extremely childish. We can pay our soldiers we have a problem with payroll fraud and corruption which is being stemmed out, we have to address these issues to improve ourselves and our region. We do not hide away from our problems and pretend to be what we are not that is a root cause of systemic failure.

waraabe

Your superior

Abubu your kind need to stop being delusional and leave the hubris at khat sessions. You need to join the rest of us on the train of development, seriously what is wrong with you you are being extremely childish. We can pay our soldiers we have a problem with payroll fraud and corruption which is being stemmed out, we have to address these issues to improve ourselves and our region. We do not hide away from our problems and pretend to be what we are not that is a root cause of systemic failure.

if gobolka puntland is so rich why cant you pay your soldiers and why do you print fake money?

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP

:dead:

That world bank report really exposed them

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
if gobolka puntland is so rich why cant you pay your soldiers and why do you print fake money?
It's not rich we are a poor region but we not a gobol we are recognized as a semi-autonomous region we can pay our soldiers I don't know maybe you don't read what you quote you are like a robot and what evidence do you have that fake money is printed and how do you define fake money? If anything isn't Somaliland's currency the fakest currency in the world?

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
kkkk so it wasn't a fact that Faroole asked to join us

PL on here seem to invest a lot of their time in SL politics. Ya'll should focus on your never ending salebaan drama & getting your isis clansmen to come down from the mountains:pachah1:
You are being childish :farmajoyaab:

waraabe

Your superior
It's not rich we are a poor region but we not a gobol we are recognized as a semi-autonomous region we can pay our soldiers I don't know maybe you don't read what you quote you are like a robot and what evidence do you have that fake money is printed and how do you define fake money? If anything isn't Somaliland's currency the fakest currency in the world?
so you are telling me punani state pays its soldiers and doesnt print fake money :deadmanny:

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
This nigga stays @ing me everyday, this obsession is starting to look real spooky :kodaksmiley:

Watch out sxb he's now starting to call you his son after he made it known he wants to cup your balls
You 2 are obsessed with homosexuality and cupping balls, don't make me post AMISOM pics of your people getting cupped don't make me embarrass you like @waraabe chief superior officer does when you beg for an alliance :mjhaps:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending