Heavy rains in the capital of Sanaag (Ceerigaabo)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
This is why Ceerigaabo is the most valued city in Sanaag due to the rainfall it gets and the fertility
of the soil. Long-live the eternal capital of the HY Sanaag. It took around 200 men to kick-out
Siad Bare forces from the city. While nearby Maydh was completely ruled by the SNM even
in the 80s.

Ceerigaabo Oo Roob Daadka Dhirta Laga Koray Maanta Ka Da'ay

Bohol

VIP
Boasting about the fertility and how much rain your clans land gets. :cryinglaughsmiley:

Allah blessed the righteous and starved the rest with porcupine.

:samwelcome:

Daalo_-_3.jpg

Madaxkuti

FieldMarshalMadaxkuti
Hargeisa is not green like this though.

Beerta Xooriyaada, Ceerigaabo

Beerta_Xooriyaada.jpg
What I've failed to understand is how Hargeisa city is dry even though it has one of the highest rainfall in Somalia it even gets similar to ceerigaaabo
Ceerigaaabo 430mm
Hargeisa 415mm

I think it's because Hargeisa is rocky and hilly doesn't have good soil type but anywhere south or west is green and Savannah like

Heck it even gets same rain as the fertile areas of the south like the Juba's and shabelles
en5kvr9imqfg5eat1caz.jpg

Bohol

VIP
What I've failed to understand is how Hargeisa city is dry even though it has one of the highest rainfall in Somalia it even gets similar to ceerigaaabo
Ceerigaaabo 430mm
Hargeisa 415mm

I think it's because Hargeisa is rocky and hilly doesn't have good soil type but anywhere south or west is green and Savannah like

The reason for that is Hargeisa soil is mostly rocks (you will know that if you visit Calaamadaha or anywhere else). So the soil doesn't
absorb the water and drains to the dry riverbeds that lead to the ocean. It is also one of the reasons why the Hargeisa area has low water
table.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Ceerigaaabo 430mm
Hargeisa 415mm

Heck it even gets same rain as the fertile areas of the south like the Juba's and shabelles
en5kvr9imqfg5eat1caz.jpg

i can't see the map well, is Hargeisa in dark blue as well?

This is why Ceerigaabo is the most valued city in Sanaag due to the rainfall it gets and the fertility
of the soil. Long-live the eternal capital of the HY Sanaag. It took around 200 men to kick-out
Siad Bare forces from the city. While nearby Maydh was completely ruled by the SNM even
in the 80s.

Ceerigaabo Oo Roob Daadka Dhirta Laga Koray Maanta Ka Da'ay
Good I'm so Happy my Father's Houses are Ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts