Heavy gunfire near Puntland parliament.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Currently in Garowe Situation is now under control. There was a misunderstanding that has escalated beyond control. 5 people are dead President Deni needs to resign this is unacceptable period.
Boowe deni waa wiil banaan degay oo laandheer sedax lugood ku tagaan boqortooyo cisman maxamud ah Ma garatey resign kulaha nacaala iyo waxa tahay ba waas

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Deni is not gion nowhere, dhoobo darood sabtida wa qalan yahay wa tuug shilamad farmaajo ka so qate kkkk...... dowlad nimadha puntland ha warto kkkkk t
Did you see how khayre footsoilders dragged dhoobo dareed after paying him a few shillings in exchange for his soul kkk

This situation might be too serious for the obese deni Yoga. Where is buntlayn head of security, he might solve this.

large.jpeg

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
PL security deteriorating to Mogadishu levels?? You should post less from the marfish ninyow. Ilahey cafimaad haku siiyo btw I know you and your likes enjoy when small incidents like this happens.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Jablibax Dhegawayne died an ali jabrahil wadani. Gunnimo thru the cross fire. This isn't a clan war @DRACO we don't have the same govt as u where clan and govt are one. Our isimo are separated at all times and independent. We have secular govt, this govt vs govt. It's a shame when someone lacks somali cultural knowledge, they think if two guys fight it's clan war lol. Clans are controlled by their ISIMO, trust me if they fight u will see 2000 niggas on the field automatically. This is Deni and Parliament speaker at it, all MP would be given bribes to motion him out. 20K each is enough for the motion. Deni needs to stop old puntland politics, we need a new chapter to this shitty game.

U can't keep buying MP to pass legislation that is suitable to your foreign partner who will pay you a few million bonuses, we know how it works DENI, your wasting your time wallahi to re-hash the same political style of farole.

Ninka hoogaminaye waa Osman mahmoud kuwa parliamentka waa Warsangeli. This isn't a clan war, stop your nonsense @DRACO dhaqanka puntland so baro niyahow manahin isaaq, saldanad baanu nahay, we are now cawaano oo gurti ku jira to talk about sharing clan decision, clans are indepedent in pl with their own isimo known as dukes. Lack of cultural knowledge screws somalispot news sites. Everything is a clan war.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Mind u the sarkaal waa osman mahmoud but not bah dubays. Bah dubays told cade we cant join u in majiyahan since dubays ayaanu ku midaysan nahay as bah dubays, if we fight dubays, it means there is no reason hassan iyo sicid can unite, we will be like isxul dee. No bah dubays must join this war ama anaga ayaa ku kala kacayno beel ahan qof walbo hassan galo will be like see ya nigga, qof walbo sicid will be like see ya nigga, it was habarta dhahar na midaysee when we saw the discrimination inside our clans. We are tied to the hip to dhahar at all times or it causes bah dubays disunity as they say we are same level as maxamud yusuf, we finished then wallahi our ancestors vision is over.

Deni gaf ayuu uu gaystay bah dubays. If we become president wallahi i will make sure we attack dhulbahante si loo kala furo bah dhulbahante becuz u only united on dhulbahante but i graze at faridhidhin i will call xassan ugaas and say which dhulos u hate so i dont attack the good ones. Wallahi i will hadi aan waxani la jojjin. haday qabyalad isku badesho waa in warsangeli la safana bah dubaysow ama anaga ku kala tagayno shirarka marki aysan bah jirin, we are same level as all yusuf maxamed kids.

Last edited:

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
this is terrible news,somaliland is not safe,their troubles will pour down through sanaag,that is why nations protect their border,this is why its important for somaliland to maintain its border integrity,f*ck any qabil that gets in the way

PS: AUN

this is terrible news,somaliland is not safe,their troubles will pour down through sanaag,that is why nations protect their border,this is why its important for somaliland to maintain its border integrity,f*ck any qabil that gets in the way

PS: AUN

It already happening at border area of Sanaag. Anywhere they touch is disease:faysalwtf: Same thing happen in lascanod when puntland was there. Killings everyday

DRACO

VIP
The International community must have the guts to place Somalia on the UN state sponsors of terrorism list.

Last edited:
Its time the IC have the guts to place Somalia on the UN state sponsors of terrorism list.
All funding to the federal gov must be seized , Somalia's politicians property and bank accounts overseas must be seized. Money being sent to Somalia must be scrutinised deeply. Using terrorism as a political tool must be never be accepted.

Somalia is destabilizing Puntland
:faysalwtf:

Trending

Latest posts