Heavy fighting in Sanaag: Caare attacks Somaliland region ministers and military

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Confirmed. The head of protocols of Ceel Afweyn district Somaliland army injured is Gadabursi.

@Bohol can I ask you a question about gadabursi, wtf are these niggas doing inside isaaq all the time? they are everywhere niyahow where-ever an isaaq is you will see these niggas tagging along. Wat the f*ck is up with that? I will admit them gadabursi are definitely owned by isaaq.

Bohol

VIP
@Bohol can I ask you a question about gadabursi, wtf are these niggas doing inside isaaq all the time? they are everywhere niyahow where-ever an isaaq is you will see these niggas tagging along. Wat the f*ck is up with that? I will admit them gadabursi are definitely owned by isaaq.

It is complex. Many of them (specially the civilians) don't believe in the failed Sland project however some work for it as soldiers purely for salary purpose not ideology.

LOL, this is the end of Caarre's Jabhad, mark my words, there will not be any Caarre's jabhad soon, and they will be hunted, even if they goes back to Qardho, waa lagaga daba tagayaa.

Bohol

VIP
LOL, this is the end of Caarre's Jabhad, mark my words, there will not be any Caarre's jabhad soon, and they will be hunted, even if they goes back to Qardho, waa lagaga daba tagayaa.

You are in dreams kid. A thousand SY soldiers are ready to defend him to the end.

He’s nothing but a bug like the Punanis. Hit and run tactics don’t work. Long live jeegania, hooyadiin wasse if you hate it

You are almost crying. Wipe the tears out abaayo.

Go change your nigiis naaya

giphy.gif

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Come to Qardho, war hoy iska jog adeer. The second u step foot into qardho without king permission, everyone of your soldiers will be slaughtered and left to rot in the fuckin sun. Kings even kill Kings for disrespect waryaa, I would love to see you try coming to qardho @TimaJilic xiniyahasi markad yeelatid I will bow to JEEGAAN

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Dahar is fine for us, we don't go any further.

Dunno what you man on about but Our VP is in Dararweyne with a whole bunch of troops in base

Come to Dhahar kulaha, you think these niggas are HJ or Samaroon who are disarmed. Dubays hahahaha their even nuttier then us. Don't waste your time with any clan that is armed. Play that shit with HJ oo hubka looga keeno hargeisa.

Status
Not open for further replies.