Heavy Clashes in Boondheere Xamar today

Jungle

VIP
MP Xadoole should follow up on this immediately and the police and nisa which also include our own should take note. Never has an abgaal cismaan soldier or politician been abducted from his home in Muqdisho unlike others. This just leads to unnecessary conflict and death. Allaha caafiyo sargaalka dhalinyarada ah

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”. on hiatus
VIP
You have one the most well known and recognised somali Generals as your profile picture and dude is asking what qabil are you. the great general is known by all somalis hawiye, darood, elaay, .5s and so on waa yaab some people just deserve to be ignored honestly :mjlol:
I’ve seen his face before but I don’t know his name :ayaanswag:

AUN. He was at home in his macaawiis and wasn’t even expecting anything. This will definitely not go unanswered that’s for sure.

IMG_3813.jpeg

IKHALIIL

Suldhaanka
AUN. He was at home in his macaawiis and wasn’t even expecting anything. This will definitely not go unanswered that’s for sure.

View attachment 327309
I heard that it was a checkpoint stop near the home of the sarkaal gone wrong and now shuute will have to sentence another bunch of these morons who still haven't learnt their lesson after siinaay 😞

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
This is the circus Somalian nationalists wants SL to join. Even between themselves in their own capital with Hawiye majority demo & still you guys can’t get along.

This is the circus Somalian nationalists wants SL to join. Even between themselves in their own capital with Hawiye majority demo & still you guys can’t get along.
Only thing you niggas need to worry about joining is the breakfast line at Lascanood central prison. Y’all better hurry cause I don’t think they have enough food to feed all 500+ of you.
Food Prison GIF by Bfb Da Packman