Heavily armed SNA troops take over Garbaharay airport

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Car imow failed Rooble Baahane guddi hadanaan xabad futada laga gelin.

8C836B4B-E53C-44A2-A601-DC39BA655016.jpeg

2CCA25AD-D301-4256-A817-1804BF8FB2C8.jpeg

DA970D79-D373-47B8-8285-9BC0653CCCDE.jpeg

Car imow failed Rooble Baahane guddi hadanaan xabad futada laga gelin.

View attachment 216784
View attachment 216785
View attachment 216786
Last pic is waran & gashaan it’s a cia trained unit built during ss & Hsm time. They refused for it to be under Somali authorities if that pic is real NISA will be getting a slap on the wrist for politicising them :dwill: Long day

Gedo regional government are spoilers good keep it up the presidential elections will go on without marexan trying to hold it hostage. The dir n rx seats will be moved to kismayo

TekNiKo

VIP
Gedo regional government are spoilers good keep it up the presidential elections will go on without marexan trying to hold it hostage. The dir n rx seats will be moved to kismayo
Rooble already agreed to Garbaharay safety and now did a u-turn. Hes commitee is pro Madoobe and not neutral. We will only accept FIET and SIET to come and conduct elections, no more fake guddis, start election now.

Tekniko your all over the place today. What has rattled you?

Relax and take it easy. Your a langaab. Just accept your fate. Rooble will decide your future.

TekNiKo

VIP
Tekniko your all over the place today. What has rattled you?

Relax and take it easy. Your a langaab. Just accept your fate. Rooble will decide your future.
What future? He is too weak for his guddi to come to Gedo and has been banned. Even AMISOM refused to help him.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Madoobe if I don't get those 16 seats I am as good as dead

Rer Gedo we died for these 16 seats we not giving them up its our seats

Rooble, hmm, how can I make money out of this, let me put macwiis on uhuru

I think Farmaajo tried to negotiate with Madoobe but at that time Madoobe refused thinking he is protected forever, now it seems Madoobe wants to talk to Farmaajo again, but Rooble is blocking it and trying to make a quick buck.

Madoobe sealed his fate when he refused Farmaajo's compromise

:russ: sida dumarka u qayliya yaa reer Gedo, your 16 mps will be divided and sold separately to the highest bidder by Badbaadiye PM Rooble.

Keep sending your ilkooyars child students to insult like ciyaal suuq on Live TV, let the whole world see how uncivilized qabiliste reer Gedo's are.

I seriously don’t think elections will happen in Gedo without JL admin present. Jubaland is not those Gareen States that take orders from the Villa.

They will sell their idea to the IC

Reer gedo are validating whatever argument rooble and madoobe are using which is lack of security. These guys can’t help themselves but shoot themselves in the foot. Everyday they have dumb people speaking, making threats of violence. Ree gedo can do better.

Reer gedo are validating whatever argument rooble and madoobe are using which is lack of security. These guys can’t help themselves but shoot themselves in the foot. Everyday they have dumb people speaking, making threats of violence. Ree gedo can do better.
They have played into Madoobes and Roobles trap 🪤

TekNiKo

VIP
Nothing will be moved, Sept 17 agreement is sacramount and no one change seat locations unless all FMS agree to it. Sorry theres no special rules for Madoobe. Elections will happen with or without him.

Trending

Latest posts