Heated argument my friend

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
She says- once a Muslim become a Murtad, or Christian, they can't come back to Islam. I say this is false. Allaah swt mercy is open to all as long as they are alive.

Am i not correct?

Keep it a boqol

La Ilaha Illallah
Say: "O 'Ibâdî (My slaves) who have transgressed against themselves (by committing evil deeds and sins)! Despair not of the Mercy of Allâh, verily Allâh forgives all sins. Truly, He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.} [39: 53]

Whenever anyone gives their opinion on an Islamic matter or ruling, ask them for credible (Quran iyo Sunnah) sources.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Whenever anyone gives their opinion on an Islamic matter or ruling, ask them for credible (Quran iyo Sunnah) sources.

exactly lol i have a friend who is stubborn and very prejudiced but adorable. lol I told her sis, I have learned a lot of knowledge on Youtube, and she dismisses it as fake knowledge, then and there is when i discovered the debate needs to end: she has been invaded by Jiin.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Say: "O 'Ibâdî (My slaves) who have transgressed against themselves (by committing evil deeds and sins)! Despair not of the Mercy of Allâh, verily Allâh forgives all sins. Truly, He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.} [39: 53]

Mashaaalah thanks

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lol Not really. I am an open liberal individual, i can be friends all sorts of people- democratically.
1653406139246.png

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
She is wrong. As long as you are alive there is a way back

Jay have u noticed the religious people are morally reprehensible, and non religious people are more humanistic.

Jay have u noticed the religious people are morally reprehensible, and non religious people are more humanistic.
Or maybe the religious people use religion as a cover for their evil intentions, like wolves in sheeps clothing.
And non-religious people act humanistic only when it benefits them, put them under a bit of pressure and they fail. All non-muslims are frail

exactly lol i have a friend who is stubborn and very prejudiced but adorable. lol I told her sis, I have learned a lot of knowledge on Youtube, and she dismisses it as fake knowledge, then and there is when i discovered the debate needs to end: she has been invaded by Jiin.
Who do you watch on YouTube, Basra

Trending