HEARTBREAKING WHY IS NOBODY TALKING ABOUT THIS !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So sad. Saudi Arabia can go to hell for all that I care. They'll face punishment for this, don't worry. You can't outrun Allah after all.
:hillarybiz:

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
Because they are geopolitical nothings. Their country, their lands, their humans have no value. They lack wealth, stature, geographic significance. There are lobbies, no interest groups, no investors called Yemenis. Arabia Felix is quite unfortunate these days, no? But that is rather alright. The rest of the planet will be joining them soon enough. The empty human race is in its final days. Let them disappear now and find the only peace there is

Because they are geopolitical nothings. Their country, their lands, their humans have no value. They lack wealth, stature, geographic significance. There are lobbies, no interest groups, no investors called Yemenis. Arabia Felix is quite unfortunate these days, no? But that is rather alright. The rest of the planet will be joining them soon enough. The empty human race is in its final days. Let them disappear now and find the only peace there is
I honestly wonder if you’re putting up an act or you’re just batshit insane.
:cosbyhmm:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
It's actually crazy how little is being done about that situation. I wish Yemen the best, let's hope things improve there.

Not entirely
Samira , is this how you're celebrating your 'most unique female user' award ?:mugshotman:

Last edited:

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
I honestly wonder if you’re putting up an act or you’re just batshit insane.
:cosbyhmm:

Living and choosing to give birth is madness. The delusions of life and sensation are the symptoms. What does the invisible physician prescribe? That sanity is comprised entirely of this simple truth: God has failed. It will only be in the waning hours of the planet, as Mother Nature checks herself out of the picture that Mankind; reaching a state of unprecedented lucidity comes to reach the finality of thought. We were all better off before. In nothing, in unreality, we had everything

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Living and choosing to give birth is madness. The delusions of life and sensation are the symptoms. What does the invisible physician prescribe? That sanity is comprised entirely of this simple truth: God has failed. It will only be in the waning hours of the planet, as Mother Nature checks herself out of the picture that Mankind; reaching a state of unprecedented lucidity comes to reach the finality of thought. We were all better off before. In nothing, in unreality, we had everything

Sit ya a$$ down Jesus reject.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
:whoa:I think you can save this speech for future/later purposes. I don't think anybody is heeding your fairytales:win: at the moment

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
:whoa:I think you can save this speech for future/later purposes. I don't think anybody is heeding your fairytales:win: at the moment

Gnash your teeth then, O child of the false light. Weep and rage at each and every tragedy, as they march along in an endless procession. Cry until the Deadening Spirit enters your insecure domain and finally consumes you. Some may accept darkness. Others do not. But like the stars, they blanket all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts