HEARTBREAKING: SZA announces New Zealand as her fave country to tour in

How could my queen choose langaab New Zealand over Australia while she's here in my country right now, hopefully she comes to her senses
Sad Anthony Anderson GIF

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
I’ll never forget when that nacas Drake said SZA is one of the three goats of rap in his new diss track. :mjlol:

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
I only respect the native Māori out of moral obligation, but NZ people keep coming over here for work but like to talk mad shit about Aussies smh
:comeon:
I would never talk shit about Australian people I love your country too and your accent too!!!!
What ethnicity makes up the most of Africans in Australia anyways???

I’ll never forget when that nacas Drake said SZA is one of the three goats of rap in his new diss track. :mjlol:
Surely not...as much as it pains me to say this as a SZA enthusiast, but she can barely sing on a technically good level and relies on her artistry/relatability to get ahead in her own lane as a RnB/soul singer, so forget about her rap game
:lolbron:

That doqon needs to go back to acting, he only makes rap for white girls who can't appreciate rap as a genre.

I would never talk shit about Australian people I love your country too and your accent too!!!!
What ethnicity makes up the most of Africans in Australia anyways???
Most African-Australians reside in Melbourne, where most in the city are East Africans alx (both Horners and Bantus + a lot of South Sudo Dinkas) + South Africans, Congolese and other groups sprinkled in too.

Saw another Reer Kangaroo user here call it "the Minnesota of Australia" because the Somali community is bigger in Melbourne than Sydney, Brisbane, Perth etc.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
Most African-Australians reside in Melbourne, where most in the city are East Africans alx (both Horners and Bantus + a lot of South Sudo Dinkas) + South Africans, Congolese and other groups sprinkled in too.

Saw another Reer Kangaroo user here call it "the Minnesota of Australia" because the Somali community is bigger in Melbourne than Sydney, Brisbane, Perth etc.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wow love who everyone y’know doesn’t hate each other 😭😭😭.BP Rosé was actually born in NZ :lolbron: but I still love my Melbourian queen.

Trending