Heartache 💔

My girl’s parents don’t approve of me. I don’t know what to do:mjcry::snoop:

View attachment 169375

hey, I'm soo sorry your hurt! you are allowed to be in your feelings. feel the feels!
if you want to still be with her it is up to you however, give yourself some time to self reflect.

throwing an idea out there though, maybe stop by the convenience store and get some flowers for the mom and something you think the father would like too and drop it at the place. act of kindness always wins a girl's parents' heart.

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
hey, I'm soo sorry your hurt! you are allowed to be in your feelings. feel the feels!
if you want to still be with her it is up to you however, give yourself some time to self reflect.

throwing an idea out there though, maybe stop by the convenience store and get some flowers for the mom and something you think the father would like too and drop it at the place. act of kindness always wins a girl's parents' heart.
Everyone is roasting his ass, while ur supporting him with a paragraph, u new to somalispot?:pachah1:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
My girl’s parents don’t approve of me. I don’t know what to do:mjcry::snoop:

View attachment 169375

LIES
1612378586333.png

All somalis will welcome half White tot. Its the dream. Improve the genetics of Somali tooth and forehead.

Everyone is roasting his ass, while ur supporting him with a paragraph, u new to somalispot?:pachah1:
doesn't matter if I'm new or not bud, doesn't give you a right to roast a niggah for something he is sensitive about. he came he to vent and indirectly asking for help

Trending

Latest posts