Heard of the man who married a jinn ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the time of maghrib is when all evils come out, the man from Umar’s time was kidnaped at the time of maghrib.

Fang

You and Crow please, pray a jinn to kidnap me. I would prefer a Kuuseey looking jinn, but any jinn will do.

You guys remind me of the rednecks who believe in aliens kidnaping.

Fang

You and Crow please, pray a jinn to kidnap me. I would prefer a Kuuseey looking jinn, but any jinn will do.

You guys remind me of the rednecks who believe in aliens kidnaping.
If you want the jinns to kidnap you go outside occasionally at the time maghrib:dabcasar:

tesfey

Sxb, no doubt about it that Mohamed was a "master of tantra", or, the emperor of all gurus, how else did he hypnotise a billion plus to follow him? But, you've answered my question. Who was faster, jinn or al-buraq? You (Muslims) claim both to have the speed of light.

By the way,
tesfey

What’s “rhetorical”? You’ve mentioned jinns as light and light travels. Is the rhetorical Al-Buraq? Was it only a spiritual journey because others claim it was a physical journey of Mohamed on that winged horse from Mecca to Jerusalem and to the heavens during the “night journey”. How fast was it? Given that it has to overcome gravity, was it faster than jinn (light)? A simple question Sxb.

I'm actually glad you're having this conversation with me and not with a Muslim who doesn't understand the Quran deeply/esoterically/symbolically, But I digress. So to answer your question. The Quran talks about the soul or the nafs and describe three stages of the souls transformation (12:53) (72:2) (89:27) The hadith literature present a quasi-notions of an astral body(soul) leaves the body in its ascent of the heavens. "isra and mi'raj". Simply i dont know and honestly, i dont care if the "astral horse" was faster or slower then the jinns. It doesn't matter if you believe it or not, because it's unfalsifiable.

The psychological aspect explained by a sufi qushayri in a four-dimensional structure of human consciousness is drowned from the Quranic reference to (akhafa) which seems to suggest secret or hidden cultivated the notion of Latifa(subtle) in the human body. https://books.google.com/books?id=w_qOz641rV0C&printsec=frontcover&dq=mi'raj+Religion+and+the+Subtle+Body+in+Asia+and+the+West:+Between+Mind+and+Body&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjXztT94LncAhXEc98KHWiZDGYQ6AEIKTAA#v=onepage&q=mi'raj Religion and the Subtle Body in Asia and the West: Between Mind and Body&f=false

"God does not create the world directly but the necessary Being emanates a pure intelligence which is the First Cause. This First Cause knows the Creator as necessary and itself as possible. From this time multiplicity introduces itself into the Order of creation. This intelligence is the active intellect, the illuminator of souls. From sphere to sphere (through the ten spheres) the radiance persues itself towards the pure intelligences as far as the level of matter"-Ibn Sina

" The world is co-eternal with God, but in the logical order, the judgement that God exists in Himself is anterior to the judgement that things exist in his knowledge. He knows them as He knows Himself but they are not eternal and He is eternal."
-Ibn Sina
- Abdu’l-Karim al-Jili

They traveled on the Buraaq in the first part of the journey from Mecca to Jerusalem. The ascension to heaven with which he was accompanied by Angel Jibril only was through heavenly portal which Angels travels to ascend and descend

They didn't travel physically but astrally.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Jinn is real. If u call for it, it will oblige. I have experiences.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Tesfey

What would Alder have used to describe jinns?
Join the duca Sxb.

Basra

Some would think you are the jinn disguised as a human.?Any comment?

Aussie @LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Why would say that? Any proof?? Back up your claim LOOL

By the way,

I'm actually glad you're having this conversation with me and not with a Muslim who doesn't understand the Quran deeply/esoterically/symbolically, But I digress. So to answer your question. The Quran talks about the soul or the nafs and describe three stages of the souls transformation (12:53) (72:2) (89:27) The hadith literature present a quasi-notions of an astral body(soul) leaves the body in its ascent of the heavens. "isra and mi'raj". Simply i dont know and honestly, i dont care if the "astral horse" was faster or slower then the jinns. It doesn't matter if you believe it or not, because it's unfalsifiable.

The psychological aspect explained by a sufi qushayri in a four-dimensional structure of human consciousness is drowned from the Quranic reference to (akhafa) which seems to suggest secret or hidden cultivated the notion of Latifa(subtle) in the human body. https://books.google.com/books?id=w_qOz641rV0C&printsec=frontcover&dq=mi'raj+Religion+and+the+Subtle+Body+in+Asia+and+the+West:+Between+Mind+and+Body&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjXztT94LncAhXEc98KHWiZDGYQ6AEIKTAA#v=onepage&q=mi'raj Religion and the Subtle Body in Asia and the West: Between Mind and Body&f=false

"God does not create the world directly but the necessary Being emanates a pure intelligence which is the First Cause. This First Cause knows the Creator as necessary and itself as possible. From this time multiplicity introduces itself into the Order of creation. This intelligence is the active intellect, the illuminator of souls. From sphere to sphere (through the ten spheres) the radiance persues itself towards the pure intelligences as far as the level of matter"-Ibn Sina

" The world is co-eternal with God, but in the logical order, the judgement that God exists in Himself is anterior to the judgement that things exist in his knowledge. He knows them as He knows Himself but they are not eternal and He is eternal."
-Ibn Sina
- Abdu’l-Karim al-Jili

Tesfey

Thanks for sharing what the quraan says about “ nafsa or soul”, can I ask you how’s that related to my question?

Aussie @LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Why would say that? Any proof?? Back up your claim LOOL

Basra

I thought a jinn will fear a fearless clan patriot Somali and here Fang and Crow are afraid going out after maqrib incase being attacked by jinns. Maybe jinns should take over Somalia, it would’ve been more peaceful. Imagine mucjisadaasi.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Basra

I thought a jinn will fear a fearless clan patriot Somali and here Fang and Crow are afraid going out after maqrib incase being attacked by jinns. Maybe jinns should take over Somalia, it would’ve been more peaceful. Imagine mucjisadaasi.

LOL

I am not afraid of the Jinn. Jinn are easy to control. If u let a Jinn control u, u r weak. For as long I remember, my younger day, I would judge people personality by their face. I would say "I dont like his or her Jiini" I could read people face or soul.

Does that mean, something? lol

LOL

I am not afraid of the Jinn. Jinn are easy to control. If u let a Jinn control u, u r weak. For as long I remember, my younger day, I would judge people personality by their face. I would say "I dont like his or her Jiini" I could read people face or soul.

Does that mean, something? lol

Basra

I’ve this mental image of you that you were chasing a jinn and the jinn screaming, yaa Muslim aheey oo tani iga ceshaa.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Basra

I’ve this mental image of you that you were chasing a jinn and the jinn screaming, yaa Muslim aheey oo tani iga ceshaa.

Oh u better believe it! I will chase it! LOL Jinn are nonsense to me.

Tesfey

Thanks for sharing what the quraan says about “ nafsa or soul”, can I ask you how’s that related to my question?

First of all, how are you doing man?

The horse and the jinns being "not physical" and the story of ascension "not taking place in the physical world". Hopefully, now you understand. Good
Tesfey

What would Alder have used to describe jinns?
Join the duca Sxb.

Basra

Some would think you are the jinn disguised as a human.?Any comment?

First of all, hope you're having a fantastic day.

"What would Alder have used to describe jinns?"

he would say flimflam. I'm sure you could agree.

But I truly think we are in the dawn of scientific breakthroughs.

Tesfey

I have put it in a context for you to grasp. The soul of the prophet and the horse traveled astrally not physically. And why do you care which spirit was faster? Its very strange you wanna know soo bad for being a nonbeliever.

I apologize for my grammar, I'm currently busy.

I have put it in a context for you to grasp. The soul of the prophet and the horse traveled astrally not physically. And why do you care which spirit was faster? Its very strange you wanna know soo bad for being a nonbeliever.

I apologize for my grammar, I'm currently busy.

tesfey

Thanks mate, I’m fine and hope you are doing better.

Though I did get the gist of your astral point, I didn’t want to second guess and wanted it from your mouth. What happened to the physical presence of Mohamed on earth, while his “spirit or soul” travelled to the “heavens”? Was he temporarily switched off in his sleep? Was he given a substitute “spirit or soul”? Most Muslims claim that he physically prayed in Masjid Al-Aqsa, so that’s false according to your statement above.

Your grammar is fabulous. No need to apologise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending