Hear me out, I call this the Periplus theory:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
The more a society tries to stamp out a religion, the more those members become attached to it.

And the reverse…

The more a nation forced a religion, the more the citizens resist joining.

——-

Statistics prove my point. In France, where is Islam is being targeted, Muslims have become more religious year on year.

Whereas in Iran, we are witnessing sliding levels of religiosity esp amongst their diaspora.

————

What do you think?

I think there is some truth to that. Muslims in the UK felt marginalized for their islam which started the whole salaf craze from what I’ve seen.

If islamaphobia wasn’t so rampant in Europe Muslims wouldn’t be as religious as they are today

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I think there is some truth to that. Muslims in the UK felt marginalized for their islam which started the whole salaf craze from what I’ve seen.

If islamaphobia wasn’t so rampant in Europe Muslims wouldn’t be as religious as they are today

I have seen people who weren’t even raised Muslim (have one non-practising parent or grandparent) become a lot more interested in learning about the deen.

They may not become Muslim but they will at least identify as it and attend masjid once in a while.

Also Islam has been growing in the West by rapid numbers.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
There should be a balanced line, Islam should be enforced ( in regards to muslims) but not to such extreme lenghts as in Isis levels and not enforcing it all, like secular muslim liberal countries like Turkey etc.

Also muslim countries should focus on uplifting their people financially, people tend to lose faith in their deen when they see gaalo countries prosper and their muslim countries be economically shit.

Trending