Health Ministry Director General gets 9 years in jail, three others jailed in corruption scandal [Somalia]

Easy target in Xamar. I knew they weren't from bigger Hawiye tribes

@TekNiKo farmaajo is a showiste

worst thing is they don’t have hard evidence and only convicted him because he went after a public hospital that was made private ! They then proceeded to set him up.

2 judges dismissed the charges but they got re-assigned by the former PM.according to his niece They then told him to offer money “200k” because I quote a lot of Mx have “money”.

all this whole a guy who says “I made 30 million before I am 30 “ walk around freely.

we don’t mind if they had hard evidence but it’s all on hearsay.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
worst thing is they don’t have hard evidence and only convicted him because he went after a public hospital that was made private ! They then proceeded to set him up.

2 judges dismissed the charges but they got re-assigned by the former PM.according to his niece They then told him to offer money “200k” because I quote a lot of Mx have “money”.

all this whole a guy who says “I made 30 million before I am 30 “ walk around freely.

we don’t mind if they had hard evidence but it’s all on hearsay.

You're biased, besides a couple other guys were sentenced as well, they can't all be same tribe.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
This whole deal of arresting this health officer is too fishy to me, you mean to tell me 2 billion dollars were spent on Somalia in the last three years and only this corruption was the only that got busted?:jaynerd:

This is whole thing is for PI, the arrested fool since he is Farmaajo's cousin will magically break out of the prison just like Janaan.:samwelcome:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Don't take anything that's said on here seriously, only one of the guys is Marexan.
The main guy Abdullahi Hashi was Marehan, the other officals clans are varied. But from a Health Director to a inmate in Somalia due to corruption. Damn.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
This whole deal of arresting this health officer is too fishy to me, you mean to tell me 2 billion dollars were spent on Somalia in the last three years and only this corruption was the only that got busted?:jaynerd:

This is whole thing is for PI, the arrested fool since he is Farmaajo's cousin will magically break out of the prison just like Janaan.:samwelcome:
Even if he breaks out or magically gets released, where is the reputation. He will forever be known as a tuug, a corrupt offical who was convicted. 9 years, heck even if he serves a month, his life is done. Not even Farmajo or anybody could help him. If he stole well, then he can live off that. If not, then he is done for.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Even if he breaks out or magically gets released, where is the reputation. He will forever be known as a tuug, a corrupt offical who was convicted. 9 years, heck even if he serves a month, his life is done. Not even Farmajo or anybody could help him. If he stole well, then he can live off that. If not, then he is done for.

Wasn't he from the West? I barely doubt a job in a fourth world country will hinder his practice and finding a job, he can move to Ogadenia or NFD and still make a living, this is Africa sxb, 100$ of a bribe will set you free.:mjdontkno:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Wasn't he from the West? I barely doubt a job in a fourth world country will hinder his practice and finding a job, he can move to Ogadenia or NFD and still make a living, this is Africa sxb, 100$ of a bribe will set you free.:mjdontkno:
Reputation wise he is done for. Even if he comes out tommorow, nothing will change. Even going back to the west, if he can, this stigma will be with him. The way we talk about him online is the true opinion of the people offline.

Mogadishu Central Prison ain't no paradise after all :comeon:

Western countries have laws against corruption. If he returns to the west he can be legally arrested for the full sentence or harsher.

You're biased, besides a couple other guys were sentenced as well, they can't all be same tribe.

I was just commenting on the process brother I couldn’t care less about him being locked up wallahi. It’s far better than the current country I am in now “kenya” who stole millions worth of Covid supplies butare untouchable.

it just dint seem fair the selective justice based on tribe. But if they stole Covid supplies try them on attempted murder !

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
don’t worry about them sxb, this is what Farmaajo had to deal with since his first day in office but he continued to push ahead for law and justice, while the naysayers are left complaining no matter what he does. :)

View attachment 138526
ah yes Farmajo was bitterly rejected upon becoming president not even a single place celebrated him. He is just a miskiin man who is trying to fix the qabiilists who hate for no reason I am sure he has done nothing wrong :icon e smile:

what ministry of health? what work have they ever done horta?

what do Somalis lie to themselves, what bloody healthy ministry official has done a days work in office?

i would love to see what actions/accomplishments they have actually done except get paid,

:snoop: :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

this dude must have been so corrupt he made the other corrupt officials blush :damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

reer

VIP
I was just commenting on the process brother I couldn’t care less about him being locked up wallahi. It’s far better than the current country I am in now “kenya” who stole millions worth of Covid supplies butare untouchable.

it just dint seem fair the selective justice based on tribe. But if they stole Covid supplies try them on attempted murder !
farmajo went from delibrately ignoring mx (being ungrateful to a large demographic of his own supporters) to using beesha as selective justice for his own agenda

he is just another stupid mx siyaasi

waa disgrace i hope them hawiyes lynch him and drag him through the streets

Trending

Latest posts