HEADSCARF/HIJAB ??? YAH OR NAH

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuldaanGuled

Rag waa shaah dumarna waa sheeko.
Ladies, do you wear it on the daily, part-time or not at all bases. Tell us your journey with the hijab.
Guys, do you care or want your girl to wear it? Would you accept her decision not to wear it, what would be your reaction?

Good su'ual sxb personally speaking even though i do understand that some sisters have challenges when it comes to the hijab i don't believe we would be compatible in terms of marriage & it's for this reason that i've never pursued interest in them. Hijab is an obligation from Allah just like any other obligation what this means is that precedence should be given to it over our personal desires and whims.

Some struggle with adhering to it and i completely understand that but what i don't get is why some seem to normalise this and don't take action to better themselves with regards to obeying Allah in this aspect ? It also depends on the underlying reason why they aren't wearing in the first place, is it due to lack of understanding, social pressure, environment or due to kibr etc.

I've been wearing the hijab FULL-TIME since I was 12, never felt the need to take it off and have never struggled with wearing it.
I have and still am struggling with clothing though...
May Allah make it easy on all my hijab-wearing sisters :it0tdo8:

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
I wear hijab pretty much every time I go outside, unless I'm just going right in front of my house or something, then I'll wear a turban hijab thing. I'd wear hijab on and off in elementary school, mostly on, and once I became of age I wore it full time

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
lol did people throw rocks at you when didnt wore hijab?
I remembered when i visited galkacyo, i dressed like those dubai women, people threw rocks at me and called me a z3zrULC
Should've wore a baati and jilbaab, just saying
fjdg29.gif

I just wish it could go back to how
It was before the civil war.

The whole horn looked so
cosmopolitan From the pictures,
no jilababs in site.

Ps I wouldn't dare show my hair
in Burco to religious lol
Dont let ur eyes deceive u. It was a dictatorship.
People were forced to not Wear hijab and religious clothing. The people who critisized hes ways disappeared.
islam is part of our culture, history etc. Embrace it, be proud of it. :mjohreally:

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Dont let ur eyes deceive u. It was a dictatorship.
People were forced to not Wear hijab and religious clothing. The people who critisized hes ways disappeared.
islam is part of our culture, history etc. Embrace it, be proud of it. :mjohreally:
Only student girls weren't allowed to wear a hijab the common woman had freedom of choice.

The hijab is not an Islamic requirement. That's a myth. The Quran says women should cover their chest, not their head. Nowhere does it use the word "hijab" to mean head covering. The word just means partition. The headdress was an Arab custom both for men and women. Men wore turbans and women wore khimars. It was a pre-Islamic dresscode that was carried over into the deen. The Arab enemies of the prophet wore khamees and turbans no less than Muslims.
Yet these Arab customs are now associated with Islam. I'm surprised that camels are not also considered holy.

Our women did not wear it when they were nomads or during the reign of Siyad Barre. It is banned in a number of Muslim countries. It should be discarded. Saudi imperialism has ruined our culture.

The hijab is not an Islamic requirement. That's a myth. The Quran says women should cover their chest, not their head. Nowhere does it use the word "hijab" to mean head covering. The word just means partition. The headdress was an Arab custom both for men and women. Men wore turbans and women wore khimars. It was a pre-Islamic dresscode that was carried over into the deen. The Arab enemies of the prophet wore khamees and turbans no less than Muslims.
Yet these Arab customs are now associated with Islam. I'm surprised that camels are not also considered holy.

Our women did not wear it when they were nomads or during the reign of Siyad Barre. It is banned in a number of Muslim countries. It should be discarded. Saudi imperialism has ruined our culture.

You obviously have no knowledge of the Arabic language. Please stop misleading people!

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
I like my females to dress like rihanna or a hooker which ever has little clothes on.

My live in female on the other hand should wear the mandatory tent.

yh I wore it since I was 8 but it was my decision to wear it
And sometimes I got those thoughts of just taking it off:kendrickcry: but I am so used to it that I can never imagine walking outside without my headscarf

You're 110% correct

Ladies, do you wear it on the daily, part-time or not at all bases. Tell us your journey with the hijab.
Guys, do you care or want your girl to wear it? Would you accept her decision not to wear it, what would be your reaction?
i dont wear it by choice, ill probably take it off in the next year..

but NAH hijab is unnecessary and ugly

Status
Not open for further replies.