HEADSCARF/HIJAB ??? YAH OR NAH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Ladies, do you wear it on the daily, part-time or not at all bases. Tell us your journey with the hijab.
Guys, do you care or want your girl to wear it? Would you accept her decision not to wear it, what would be your reaction?

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Von, what is your opinion?
Personally, i have a big heart for people so I would accept it. My family of women mostly didn't start wearing it till they were in their late teens early 20s.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
I don't care if anyone wears a hijab or not. I have a big issue with 2 year olds being forced to wear a jilbaab tho like wtf. All my family members wear a hijab but none wear the niqab.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Ladies, do you wear it on the daily, part-time or not at all bases. Tell us your journey with the hijab.
Guys, do you care or want your girl to wear it? Would you accept her decision not to wear it, what would be your reaction?
I also want to know if anyone wears/has worn the cursed piece of clothing know as a niqab nacalaa :idontlike:

The important question is how long has she been wearing the hijab.
I dont want a tie who started to wear the hijab after the football team ran a train on her:susp:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Personally, i have a big heart for people so I would accept it. My family of women mostly didn't start wearing it till they were in their late teens early 20s.

That's fairminded.

I've been told I look better with it. I'm not looking for that kind of attention. :trumpsmirk:
Its best I wear something scandalous like capri pants to scare the wadaads away. :win:

Last edited:

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
I don't be get Somalis.

I have seen 5 year old Somali girls wearing hijab. It doesn't make any sense. Not even Arabs wear hijab most of the time.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Like @Someone I've been wearing it since 7/8. I started hating it at 12, took it off at school a couple times at 13, wore it throughout highschool and started taking it off a bit during Uni.

I prefer to not wear the hijab but I also respect my dad's wishes so I wear it around him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts