Head-transplantation surgeries are nearly here peeps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Is there anything you don't want to modify? Forget your children, now your body is not even off limits :russ:

On a serious level, this could go horribly wrong and it would be a big f*ck you to medical ethics.

If this is successful then the elites can pay for new bodies once they hit 50.

This technology can easily be abused. It can extend the average lifespan of the rich from 85 to 135.

Is there anything you don't want to modify? Forget your children, now your body is not even off limits :russ:

On a serious level, this could go horribly wrong and it would be a big f*ck you to medical ethics.

I'm a Transhumanist remember? I wish to upgrade and replace parts just like a Gaming PC, so I could get better performance! siilaanyolaugh

To me personally Medical ethnics is just holding us and Science back, we could've done so much with Clonning and other CRISPR-based stuff. But the only ethics I have is that I'm VERY against the cross-species/chimera experiments since I believe the human-genome should free and not defiled with Animal ones.

If this is successful then the elites can pay for new bodies once they hit 50.

This technology can easily be abused. It can extend the average lifespan of the rich from 85 to 135.

It can go on forever, as the long the young nourishes and fixes the head. I want to be immortal Inshallah!

obamadatazz

Do you know how long the monkey survived for? Cos the mice only lived for a few minutes. I can't see anyone surviving a head transplant for long tbh

Do you know how long the monkey survived for? Cos the mice only lived for a few minutes. I can't see anyone surviving a head transplant for long tbh

The Animals are disposables, they weren't intended to be saved in the first place. But it is possible to save them, same goes for Humans as long their isn't a rejection from the host-body.

The Animals are disposables, they weren't intended to be saved in the first place. But it is possible to save them, same goes for Humans as long their isn't a rejection from the host-body.

It's not about saving them but studying how their body reacts to the transplant, to see what complications occur after. Good luck to that disabled Russian guy, he's gonna need it.

@Gambit

fig.1b-800x534.jpg

β€œThe monkey fully survived the procedure without any neurological injury of whatever kind,” says Canavero, adding that it was kept alive for only 20 hours after the procedure for ethical reasons.

So can we now for definite assume the elusive soul Muslims talk about is in the brain? lmao I wonder where it will go when the singularity will allow for the download of brain information to a computer. How about sentient robots? Not that such a thing as a soul even exists but its a bit fun to see science and technology destroy every part of religion.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
I'm a Transhumanist remember? I wish to upgrade and replace parts just like a Gaming PC, so I could get better performance! siilaanyolaugh

To me personally Medical ethnics is just holding us and Science back, we could've done so much with Clonning and other CRISPR-based stuff. But the only ethics I have is that I'm VERY against the cross-species/chimera experiments since I believe the human-genome should free and not defiled with Animal ones.

You want to be like Genos? :lol:

Alhamdulillah for medical ethics. Rich 'transageists' would take the ultimate piss siilaanyolaugh

You want to be like Genos? :lol:

Alhamdulillah for medical ethics. Rich 'transageists' would take the ultimate piss siilaanyolaugh

Wait a sec- You been watching One-Punch man? :drakewow:

I agree with that, imagine you marrying and having kids with a 20-year old woman but it turns out she's 60 or something. Her old DNA will give the baby Wrinkled-ayeyo features! :faysalwtf:

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Wait a sec- You been watching One-Punch man? :drakewow:

I agree with that, imagine you marrying and having kids with a 20-year old woman but it turns out she's 60 or something. Her old DNA will give the baby Wrinkled-ayeyo features! :faysalwtf:

:dead:

Btw OPM is too good:diddyswag:
Saitama has to be an alien because there's no way a 10k run and a few press ups and sit ups made him into the beast he is :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts