HEAD OF CHECHEN PARLIAMENT SAYS THEY’LL GO ALL THE WAY TO BERLIN UNLESS PUTIN ORDERS THEM TO STOP!

Lmfao I'm so confused by the recent government of Chechens in the 90s Russia massacred thousands of them it was considered a genocide they leveled grozny Chechens we're commiting terrorist acts like the Palestinians until they were pacified

Keo

VIP
Even tho Ukraine is filled with neo-nazi white supremacists, these Chechens are bunch of lapdogs for Russia. How did they go from being at war with Russia in the 90s to this?

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Even tho Ukraine is filled with neo-nazi white supremacists, these Chechens are bunch of lapdogs for Russia. How did they go from being at war with Russia in the 90s to this?
By Russia backing a Chechen faction over another in their civil war. The current rulers have long been Russian allies.

The people who resisted were defeated surrender or left.

Let’s be honest though Chechnya gets free money and autonomy so for a non-viable independent state that’s a pretty good deal

reer

VIP
By Russia backing a Chechen faction over another in their civil war. The current rulers have long been Russian allies.

Let’s be honest though Chechnya gets free money and autonomy so for a non-viable independent state that’s a pretty good deal
theyre 1 million. if only they werent so small in number. imagine 30 million chechens. :damn::denzelnigga:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Can someone brief me on the history of Chechens and Russia in relation to Ukraine? Are they Russian themselves? What is their motives for being loyal to Putin?

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Can someone brief me on the history of Chechens and Russia in relation to Ukraine? Are they Russian themselves? What is their motives for being loyal to Putin?

Eedo @Basra see what @bidenkulaha wrote. No, Chechens are not Slavs (like russian).

Yours truly (@Molotoff) is related ethno-genetically and by blood to russians though. My ancestors came from there and settled in the Balkans long ago.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Dying for a Christian dictator whole yelling allahu akbar

They are russian knee dogs fighting a war that isnt even theirs to fight. They are such fools. Russians rather see chechens fight and die instead of russians. Win-win for russians. Doing their dirty work in the Ukraine.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Looool I heard about these local (pro-russian) Ukrainians that were "liberated" somewhere in eastern ukraine, thinking they would be greeted by russian slavic brethren, only to hear "Tekbir! Allahu Akbar" and these guys entering the town.

:pachah1:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Looool I heard about these local (pro-russian) Ukrainians that were "liberated" somewhere in eastern ukraine, thinking they would be greeted by russian slavic brethren, only to hear "Tekbir! Allahu Akbar" and these guys entering the town.

:pachah1:

We might see Islam enter the hearts of the people of the Donbass

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"

Best things ever happen to Chechnya or by now they d b dealing with a gulf funded elkabab type shit-heads .

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Me when seeing serbs all over the internets calling the chechens "muslim brothers", writing "akhmat sila" and commenting videos in which the chechens shout "Tekbir!". All while knowing that they got cold chills hearing that during the war in Bosnia and that they would try to annihilate whats left of Bosniaks within the blink of an eye:

%D0%B7%D0%B0%D0%BA-%D1%81%D0%BC%D0%B5%D1%85.gif

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
We might see Islam enter the hearts of the people of the Donbass

I really doubt it. The ruler of the russians once had to choose religion for his people and he didnt choose neither Islam nor judaism because they prohibit alcohol and alcohol is "the spirit of the rus". Loool

Legend holds that the tenth-century Russian prince Vladimir the Great rejected Islam as a state religion for the country because of its prohibition of alcohol.

Vladimir remarked on the occasion: "Drinking is the joy of all Rus'. We cannot exist without that pleasure."

Me when seeing serbs all over the internets calling the chechens "muslim brothers", writing "akhmat sila" and commenting videos in which the chechens shout "Tekbir!". All while knowing that they got cold chills hearing that during the war in Bosnia and that they would try to annihilate whats left of Bosniaks within the blink of an eye:

%D0%B7%D0%B0%D0%BA-%D1%81%D0%BC%D0%B5%D1%85.gif
Right their whole schtick was that they were a Christian kingdom fighting against the Muslim barbaric ottomans and then they used that to genocide the Bosnians they hate Muslims.

Chechens are built different when it comes to violence they beat somalis by a landslide their some of the best fighters and soldiers also terrorists they gave the Americans ptsd them niggas fight til they die

Last edited:

Trending