Head of army for Somaliland region in Badhan district defects with several armed pickup trucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
tenor.gif

You should go back to the general section you have no idea what you are talking about.

:mjlol:

Also..
@WarsanBarsan ungrateful flip-flopper. You don't mention the university, the dam, the road between Ceel doofaar aka Ceel daahir and Ceerigaabo etc. You bring ZERO taxes and you receive good investments from Puntland.

@WarsanBarsan ungrateful flip-flopper. You don't mention the university, the dam, the road between Ceel ******* aka Ceel daahir and Ceerigaabo etc. You bring ZERO taxes and you receive good investments from Puntland.
You are confused Saxon , I have nothing against Puntland , however I see it as second to beesha .

Warsengali are in Puntland and are residents of the area. The investments are spurned on by our people.

This was built by the UNDP in around 2016 and the University was built by a Kuwaiti charity organisation.
:deadosama:
The university was a collaboration between the local community, Kuwait government and Puntland signed the papers.

The dam was not built in 2016 lol you're showing how clueless you are yet again.

The university was a collaboration between the local community, Kuwait government and Puntland signed the papers.

The dam was not built in 2016 lol you're showing how clueless you are yet again.
The damn was built in 2016 to curb drought I remember my dad telling me about it.
:mybusiness:

University was pushed by beesha
Ceel dahir road was funded by the Somali federal government and pushed forward by the planning minister
:mjlaugh:

Warsengali is the common factor in all cases
:banderas:
Horta what happened to the galkayco road
:mjkkk:

The damn was built in 2016 to curb drought I remember my dad telling me about it.

University was pushed by beesha
Ceel dahir road was funded by the Somali federal government and pushed forward by the planning minister
:mjlaugh:

Warsengali is the common factor in all cases
:banderas:
Horta what happened to the galkayco road
:mjkkk:
So since it was built in 2016 provide me with pics as I have done, did it take you 2 years to build a sand dam?

So since it was built in 2016 provide me with pics as I have done, did it take you 2 years to build a sand dam?
It's a plethora of sand dams
:noneck:
And it probably took so long because Gaas stole the money and transferred it to buffalo or wherever he lives
:farmajoyaab:

Warsangeli interests first let's milk Somaliland for all its worth, my abti a Xildhibaan in Hargeisa he swimming in cash sings sama ku waar by day and switches to Somalia tooso by night :chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending