He was an Iranian white supremacist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No 20 pager thread because it turns out the attack was not committed by a former weed smoking,alcohol drinking,gay,mentally ill fellow who turns sheikh overnight.

Turns out the fellow was a mentally individual who was obsessed with Andre brevik.he was an Iranian white supremacist of sorts.media has lost interest in the story.

Apollo

VIP
Many Iranians think they are white. They are always quick to mention they are Aryans and not Semitic unlike the rest of the Middle East. Odd people. They also get pissed off when you say to them 'you look Arab'.

The Iranians I met in the UK were either:die hard atheists or Shia militants-nothing in between.some also like to point out that they are "Persians" lol. I believe the word Arians derives from Iran,no?

Apollo

VIP
The Iranians I met in the UK were either:die hard atheists or Shia militants-nothing in between.some also like to point out that they are "Persians" lol. I believe the word Arians derives from Iran,no?

The Nazis hijacked the term Aryan. Yes, it does refer to Southern Indo-Europeans, i.e. Iranians. But the modern connotation of the word due to the Nazis is White European instead.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Both Iranians and Turks are quick to distance themselves from Arabs. I don't blame them. Who in their right mind wants to be called Arab? But at least Turks are comfortable with their ethnic identity whereas Iranians are begging for white acceptance.

Iran could have been like Turkey (secular and democratic) but instead they are ruled by Shia militants and practice their backward religious laws.

That is true Iran means land of Aryian. But they are good people and their government always wants Somalia to be ally since the shah days (70s)their eyes were on Somali Uranium and base. They can close the bab al mandab from Somalia & Yemen(Houthi)

I believe that Persian is the correct term just like Somali is correct and Somalian is wrong.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Many Iranians think they are white. They are always quick to mention they are Aryans and not Semitic unlike the rest of the Middle East. Odd people. They also get pissed off when you say to them 'you look Arab'.

They arguably have a bigger issues with race than even Somali people. But these niggas... I swear they even have ethnic identity issues too. Still clinging to empires over 2k years old.

maestro

Cultural revolution
I remember this Iranian that looked a shade lighter than me calling himself white and being all serious about it :dead:

I remember this Iranian that looked a shade lighter than me calling himself white and being all serious about it :dead:

Iran have 7 ethnic groups which are Persians, Azerbaijanis ( industry of rug), Kurds, lurs, Turkmenistan, Arabs(Sunni in south Iran at gulf), baloch(Pakistan) plus other minorities.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Both Iranians and Turks are quick to distance themselves from Arabs. I don't blame them. Who in their right mind wants to be called Arab? But at least Turks are comfortable with their ethnic identity whereas Iranians are begging for white acceptance.

Iran could have been like Turkey (secular and democratic) but instead they are ruled by Shia militants and practice their backward religious laws
contradiction:pachah1:
you call them white kiss up even thoe there country is the only muslim country who doesn't kiss up to whites
then you said turks isn't a white kiss up even thoe there country seeks white validation:pachah1:
if that wasn't enough you said iran should be like turkey( a country who are famous for being white kiss up):mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts