He Takes Her On A First Date To Paris............

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Still gets rejected and blocked a short while later:

Damn.....thats gotta hurt. Goes to show, never spend more than absolutely necessary during the courting stage, you'll be better of for it.

Me, personally, I've never spent over £100 in dates, when courting.

Arma

VIP
When I was, less well off during my apprenticeship days, I had a date with this North London xalimo. As the date was coming to a close, and walked her to the station, she asks, if I could loan her £50. I didnt think much of it, so i walked her over to an atm, an gave her the 50......then she looks up at me (she was a shorty) and asks for another 50.......I told her "no", and she just storms off. She then blocked me, the following day.

600 Pounds for first date

images

Last edited:
He spent that much money on her on a first date. It would be more understandable if he was proposing. Over 600 pounds for some girl:gucciwhat:

A lot of women are materialistic and wouldnt hesitate to cheat money from men.
You men need to be careful.:ufdup:

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Armadillo I don't know whether to laugh at the first story, or the second, your story!

cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg

Last edited:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Armadillo

is this him?
YOa62o_m_400x400.jpg

such a cute guy
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg

OK a few things. First he is a lovely, lovely, lovely guy for doing this. God knows, us fat girls (reiko and me) would have appreciated this gesture.

Second of all, i think when a man does that on a first date, it can scare a xalimo, even plus size like us. It shows a sense of desperate streak, not the desperate "can't wait to know u more, but desperate "i know u", & can't wait to eat you alive. or beat u. Or own you. etc etc killer ex types. That can be overwhelming for a xalimo who is otherwise, simpleton and un-sophisticated.

Third and certainly not the least-- Did he say they both had steak for dinner? U see that is a red flag right there, when a girl eats steak on the first date, it is highly suspect. Ask me why if u r interested loooooooool

@Armadillo walaahi your innocence and decency really cracks me up.

cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg

Last edited:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
When I was, less well off during my apprenticeship days, I had a date with this North London xalimo. As the date was coming to a close, and walked her to the station, she asks, if I could loan her £50. I didnt think much of it, so i walked her over to an atm, an gave her the 50......then she looks up at me (she was a shorty) and asks for another 50.......I told her "no", and she just storms off. She then blocked me, the following day.

Wow now I understand why folks on here say ‘uk is a third world’:heh:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Gosh Basra this creepy perverted picture :deadmanny:

@Emily loooooooooool u know why i love this @Mufasah photo??? That smirk/smile on the face exactly explains how the farah felt when he was blocked by his date. So funny, yet so tragic in a shakespearan height! I am laughing like a mad woman today. I need my medication. Thanks @Armadillo for accelerating my madness ya akhi
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg

Arma

VIP
Yeah, he defo scared her off. Guys, never be desperate and serious, during the courting stage. Otherwise, you'll come across as a weird one.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Yeah, he defo scared her off. Guys, never be desperate and serious, during the courting stage. Otherwise, you'll come across as a weird one.

Arma

Both the farah and xalimo were off in the head. Not a good match believe me. I wish i could see how she looked like. I could read her soul.
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Taking a trip together on your first date? Who does that? I don’t trust anyone. I’m driving my own car on first date, tell me where to meet.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Still gets rejected and blocked a short while later:

Damn.....thats gotta hurt. Goes to show, never spend more than absolutely necessary during the courting stage, you'll be better of for it.

Me, personally, I've never spent over £100 in dates, when courting.

"She blocked me a few weeks later"

I missed this part. She blocked him a few weeks later, not immediately when they returned. I failed to grasp that. I got it now. lol

Maybe there is something to the story. Maybe he did something that turned her off.

Arma u never know, dont blame it on the xalimo. Handsome farah said weeks later. it could have been 3 weeks later. Perhaps his sex was terrible if they had sex at all. Whatever it is, she didn't like it and blocked him. I will pay a million to know why. lol

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
I really think if it was an westernised ajanabi woman she would've appreciated this because of a developed emotional intelligence it also depends on her socioeconomic background as if she was of a disadvantaged background she probably would've cherished the gesture,

however if she was of a higher socioeconomic background she wouldn't as much see nor appreciate its significance due to perhaps things like social mobility as a result of career aspirations and education.

Trending

Latest posts