He killed parents of 5 so he could rob 3k from them

Kyree Brown has been charged with two counts of first-degree murder after allegedly admitting to shooting the parents, who have five children, the Denver Post reported.

Mr Roland, who was operations manager at ABM Industries, agreed to buy a Toyota Rav4 through letgo, an online website for buying used goods.

He had arranged to meet the seller in Southlands Mall car park with his wife, who was a firm administrator at Dianne Sawaya law offices.

But after arriving, Brown told the couple he brought the wrong car title and asked them to follow him to an apartment on East Cornell Circle.

Brown allegedly pointed a 9mm handgun at Mr Roland while the couple were still in their car and demanded the money.

The car started moving and Brown intentionally shot Mr Roland before accidentally shooting Mrs Roland, the arrest affidavit claims.

Brown allegedly grabbed $3,000 from the car and fled from the scene before trying to burn the car by pouring gasoline on the seats.

Aurora Police said that Brown posted the car advert on letgo under a fake name, but used an email account that detectives were able to link him with.

Police added that his mobile number was found through the online goods website.

-----------

5 kids will grow up without their parents because this fool wanted quick cash. Sickening

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
black people never fail to amaze me I saw on youtube a black kid got shot by another black guy over 10$

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Kyree Brown has been charged with two counts of first-degree murder after allegedly admitting to shooting the parents, who have five children, the Denver Post reported.

Mr Roland, who was operations manager at ABM Industries, agreed to buy a Toyota Rav4 through letgo, an online website for buying used goods.

He had arranged to meet the seller in Southlands Mall car park with his wife, who was a firm administrator at Dianne Sawaya law offices.

But after arriving, Brown told the couple he brought the wrong car title and asked them to follow him to an apartment on East Cornell Circle.

Brown allegedly pointed a 9mm handgun at Mr Roland while the couple were still in their car and demanded the money.

The car started moving and Brown intentionally shot Mr Roland before accidentally shooting Mrs Roland, the arrest affidavit claims.

Brown allegedly grabbed $3,000 from the car and fled from the scene before trying to burn the car by pouring gasoline on the seats.

Aurora Police said that Brown posted the car advert on letgo under a fake name, but used an email account that detectives were able to link him with.

Police added that his mobile number was found through the online goods website.

-----------

5 kids will grow up without their parents because this fool wanted quick cash. Sickening

There is something inherently wrong with Black people. Why is there no internal Moral campus Yaaqqe??? Why Does the entire African continent and the specie of a black man need to use brutal animal instinct rather than the brain???

Prophet Adam was created different from other species solely because of the mind & brain. God valued this function so much than the Angelic power of light and the fire of Jiini! that Man was raised above them! What happened to hard work? Seriously???

“Wachu mean my son killed someone for 3k, yu know damn well he dindu nuffin he wuz a gud boi, them white cops be hatin and recist, sheeeeit #blm”

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Sometimes it's worth moving to a good area and paying good money, just so me and my family can be safe among other law abiding citizens. Can't be taking the risk, just to have some broken home kid grow up to be a unruly adult and kill me or my kids.

Then again, they say everything is written so if it happens it happens.

:kanyehmm:

black people never fail to amaze me I saw on youtube a black kid got shot by another black guy over 10$
In America they were killing each over $200 Jordan’s especially in east coast hoods and Midwest. Things changed down now nobody killing over shoes anymore. Usually over big money.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
In America they were killing each over $200 Jordan’s especially in east coast hoods and Midwest. Things changed down now nobody killing over shoes anymore. Usually over big money.

thank God for that. That means, poverty has declined.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Jaydaan Can u imagine old days of NO POLICE or LAW, how many lives were killed for nothing more than a pound of salt or rice or grain? It sends shivers down your pantyhose aint it?