He had an awakening. Good for him.

D53D7780-0AE8-46FD-8870-E04992AFE371.jpeg

You guys remember this man? Roosh V. He was ban from a few of country from what I remember. Anyways he was a pick up artist very controversial speaker. Recently I saw his video recommended to me. Lol he perspectives are different. Now he’s promoting traditionalism and patrolling s. I’m shook those same ideas he is against was what he use to endorse.

I think he reach a point of introspection. That life is deeper than just hooking up, parties etc. One criticism of him is in my opinion. He’s needs to be more understanding to the women he’s trying to reach. Telling them to lead more wholesome lives that’s awesome. But just calling them s you are only alienating them. So less of a bond is made.

VixR

Veritas
He hasn’t had an awakening. He was always simultaneously preaching traditionalism and practicing pickup artistry. Most men like him are that ironic.

To be a pickup artist in the West where women will sleep with you if they want to speaks volumes.

It’s beyond his control, like I imagine much in his life to be.

He hasn’t had an awakening. He was always simultaneously preaching traditionalism and practicing pickup artistry. Most men like him are that ironic.

To be a pickup artist in the West where women will sleep with you if they want to speaks volumes.

It’s beyond his control, like I imagine much in his life to be.
Lol. I don’t know much about him he’s someone I don’t find interesting. Yo they give men false confidence just pay for this $5000 course. You’ll get dime pieces boi stop.

VixR

Veritas
EE6B2CEE-C924-4535-93ED-983BD1883614.jpeg

I just searched him, and apparently he’s now “born again” :deadosama:

This is funniest shit I’ve seen in a while lool. Thanks for the laugh during exams.
Lol. I don’t know much about him he’s someone I don’t find interesting. Yo they give men false confidence just pay for this $5000 course. You’ll get dime pieces boi stop.
I can’t blame him for that part. Might as well make some money.

Trending

Latest posts