He feels a connection to Ancient Egyptians

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Was talking to this Black guy at work I know who is of Carribean background. Dude wore a lot
of gold today. I jokingly said. Are you a PIMP bruh? Walle this dude started rambling. Telling me
no that is a White statement peddled by White people. He told me this is my culture.
Then he referred to Africa and told me: It's our culture. I started feeling him, he was right. In Africa
they do wear or used to wear a lot of jewelry. Eventually he even mentioned Ancient Egypt.
Yall shouldve seen him, he was so enthusiastic talking about it kkkkk.When he mentioned
Ancient Egypt. Yall shouldve seen his eyes, they became so big.
(in my mind I was thinking wow dude is claiming Ancient Egypt kkkk its not something you see everyday)
Then I thought about this forum kkkkkk and what you xaasidiin wouldve said. Wa lakin
I agreed with him. It is true though Ancient Egyptians did wear a lot of jewelry.
It was refreshing to see a Black person from the Americas take pride in Africa. Normally those
ones distance themselves from Africa. (as if they are better kkkk). I enjoy when Blacks I meet
in real life claim Ancient Egypt. It pisses people off, its hilarious.

btw do you wear a lot of gold,silver or jewelry?

Last edited:

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
You should’ve dropped the black pill by telling him that a saudi is way closer to the ancient egyptians than he is

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Was talking to this Black guy at work I know who is of Carribean background. Dude wore a lot
of gold today. I jokingly said. Are you a PIMP bruh? Walle this dude started rambling. Telling me
no that is a White statement peddled by White people. He told me this is my culture.
Then he referred to Africa and told me: It's our culture. I started feeling him, he was right. In Africa
they do wear or used to wear a lot of jewelry. Eventually he even mentioned Ancient Egypt.
Yall shouldve seen him, he was so enthusiastic talking about it kkkkk.When he mentioned
(in my mind I was thinking wow dude is claiming Ancient Egypt kkkk its not something you see everyday)
Then I thought about this forum kkkkkk and what you xaasidiin wouldve said. Wa lakin
I agreed with him. It is true though Ancient Egyptians did wear a lot of jewelry.
It was refreshing to see a Black person from the Americas take pride in Africa. Normally those
ones distance themselves from Africa. (as if they are better kkkk). I enjoy when Blacks I meet

In Somali culture and in most cultures men don't wear jewelry or silver items mainly reserved for women or royalty with that being said

He needs to do some research about Africa and where he really comes from

CaliTedesse

VIP
In Somali culture and in most cultures men don't wear jewelry or silver items mainly reserved for women or royalty with that being said

He needs to do some research about Africa and where he really comes from
they do sxb rings and such waa jewelry and somali men do wear silver rings and necklaces

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS

@CaliTedesse didn't you know wearing jewellery is feminine as f*ck!!!!!!!!!!! men aren't allowed to wear jewellery even within our culture and Islam,

besides what have you done to wear jewellery at least our pharaohonic awoow's forbearers were conquerors by killing their enemies and
conqueroring them including
conqueroring with their () cocks they earned the right to wear jewellery which you and your friend haven't. kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

CaliTedesse

VIP
@CaliTedesse didn't you know wearing jewellery is feminine as f*ck!!!!!!!!!!! men aren't allowed to wear jewellery even within our culture and Islam,

besides what have you done to wear jewellery at least our pharaohonic awoow's forbearers were conquerors by killing their enemies and
conqueroring them including
conqueroring with their () cocks they earned the right to wear jewellery which you and your friend haven't. kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
In Islam men are allowed to wear jewelry kkk doqon
kkkk except gold

earned the right to wear jewelry??? war wuxuu doqonsanaaa kkkk

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
In Islam men are allowed to wear jewelry kkk doqon
kkkk except gold

earned the right to wear jewelry??? war wuxuu doqonsanaaa kkkk

@CaliTedesse first of all broski my point still stands what have you done to earn the right to wear jewellery like our pharaohonic ancestors have,

such as conquests taking lands winning the hearts and therefor the favour of beautiful women which is the most masculine thing by definition which it seems your in ample need of,

am I a doqon perhaps yes but I'm not a glorified pimp which being a doqon is always preferable to it also seems your very brazen its probably because your behind a keyboard and a screen and neither have the fortitude to say those things over a certain device that transmits audio.

CaliTedesse

VIP
@CaliTedesse first of all broski my point still stands what have you done to earn the right to wear jewellery like our pharaohonic ancestors have,

such as conquests taking lands winning the hearts and therefor the favour of beautiful women which is the most masculine thing by definition which it seems your in ample need of,

am I a doqon perhaps yes but I'm not a glorified pimp which being a doqon is always preferable to it also seems your very brazen its probably because your behind a keyboard and a screen and neither have the fortitude to say those things over a certain device that transmits audio.
negro stop watching movies hooyada wasse and get off my nuts kkkk nigga thinks hes a online crusader gtfoh kkkk

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
negro stop watching movies hooyada wasse and get off my nuts kkkk nigga thinks hes a online crusader gtfoh kkkk

@CaliTedesse arthiga naaga ha shaarmuutoyinka qulaa dhaaleey kaa eeleey guuska dhagasga iyo Madow ka qaalatha udooma aids yaayna ogaasaniin gabda masakiinta, khaaniisga aa tahay wasse if you get disrespectful to me in a uncalled for way then I can do the same you sodomite arab shaaxwoo (sperm) muuroo (rag) don't bring peoples loved ones into it.

The_Kong Dong

Somalia First!
This joke never gets old
:siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyosmile:
2019-08-03 09.38.26.jpg

CaliTedesse

VIP
@CaliTedesse arthiga naaga ha shaarmuutoyinka qulaa dhaaleey kaa eeleey guuska dhagasga iyo Madow ka qaalatha udooma aids yaayna ogaasaniin gabda masakiinta, khaaniisga aa tahay wasse if you get disrespectful to me in a uncalled for way then I can do the same you sodomite arab shaaxwoo (sperm) muuroo (rag) don't bring peoples loved ones into it.
:mjlol:is this af soomaali?

Trending

Latest posts