Hayeey! Warning to Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bal arag ninkaan waalan. Wuxu raba inu isku diro Somaliland iyo Djibouti.

Look at the doqomo watching this and even clapping towards the end.

Eventually this is what it will lead to if Somaliland continues to pursue the ictifaar route. People are read to exploit you by going to war with fellow Somalis. Why Djibouti anyway?

Last edited:
Bal arag ninkaan waalan. Wuxu raba inu isku diro Somaliland iyo Djibouti.

Look at the doqomo watching this and even clapping towards the end.

Eventually this is what it will lead to if Somaliland continues to pursue the ictifaar route. People are read to exploit you by going to war with fellow Somalis. Why Djibouti anyway?
Did you even watch the video you idiot? He wasn't talk about going to war with Djibouti.

Did you even watch the video you idiot? He wasn't talk about going to war with Djibouti.
Haha, you must be kidding yourself. Did you not understand the implications? You obviously don't know how these cadaan people work. They are telling you to not be pacifistic and be aggressive and nasty instead. He is basically telling you that you cannot achieve recognition without it. "I'm not saying you have to put bombs everywhere." Sounded very suspect to me when he said that. I'm not the least bit surprised about the way you responded. I didn't expect much intelligence from the ictifaar mandem.

waraabe

Your superior
Haha, you must be kidding yourself. Did you not understand the implications? You obviously don't know how these cadaan people work. They are telling you to not be pacifistic and be aggressive and nasty instead. He is basically telling you that you cannot achieve recognition without it. "I'm not saying you have to put bombs everywhere." Sounded very suspect to me when he said that. I'm not the least bit surprised about the way you responded. I didn't expect much intelligence from the ictifaar mandem.

Where does he say go to war with djabouti

Let your cousin cognitivedissonance handle the conspiracy theories. You're not cut out for it mamma's boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending