Hayaay!, this is crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
So i was browsing the internet looking for interesting staff to read, then i came a cross this patent US6506148B2.
NERVOUS SYSTEM MANIPULATION BY ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELDS FROM MONITORS

https://docs.google.com/viewer?url=patentimages.storage.googleapis.com/pdfs/US6506148.pdf

In these three electric stimulation methods the external electric field is applied predominantly to the head, so that electric currents are induced in the brain in the physical manner governed by electrodynamics. Such currents can be largely avoided by applying the field not to the head, but rather to skin areas away from the head. Certain cutaneous receptors may then be stimulated and they would provide a signal input into the brain along the natural pathways of afferent nerves. It has been found that, indeed, physiological effects can be induced in this manner by very weak electric fields, if they are pulsed with a frequency near ½ Hz. The observed effects include ptosis of the eyelids, relaxation, drowziness, the feeling of pressure at a centered spot on the lower edge of the brow, seeing moving patterns of dark purple and greenish yellow with the eyes closed, a tonic smile, a tense feeling in the stomach, sudden loose stool, and sexual excitement, depending on the precise frequency used, and the skin area to which the field is applied. The sharp frequency dependence suggests involvement of a resonance mechanism.

I was shocked after reading that, when ever i sit in front of a TV it doesn't matter if i'm alone or not out of nowhere i get kacsi even if i'm watching the news and sometimes duuso ayaan kuwaashaa.

Are they sending me signal to my skin to manipulate my senses :mugshotman:.

Status
Not open for further replies.