HAYAAY! THESE GAALOS WANT TO KILL ME!!!

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Aight bro
I think i vibe more with my girl but this mixed chik is too hot fr she got blonde currly hair big ass and pretty face, glasshour figuere a straight 9

I think i’m going to keep the mixed chik as a side for now if i vibe her more in the future then she will be my main.
Bro girls who are hot they seem to have less inhoud thats how we say that in dutch basically less essence and volume you get me less personality. so if you vibing with the cadaan one and understand each other keep her, but do the mixed one on the side.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Bro girls who are hot they seem to have less inhoud thats how we say that in dutch basically less essence and volume you get me less personality. so if you vibing with the cadaan one and understand each other keep her, but do the mixed one on the side.
Terrible advice :mjlol:

Idk bro i know that good looking hoes have the worst attitude but for now this mixed chick has been nice to me. So im not rushing this

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
This new side of you is exciting and scary at the same time :silanyosmile:

Why do some Abdis like to be:
  • Ignored
  • Threathened
  • Omitted
:zhqjlmx: I'm generally a nice person but I think they are weird. They must get pleasure from saying evocative stuff because they want a negative response. @Shmurda knew good and well he would be curb stomped, at least metaphorically. And even you seem to like rudeness.

Must be from the lashings you received from your first love - hooyo macaan, soo ma han.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
  • Ignored
  • Threathened
  • Omitted
:zhqjlmx: I'm generally a nice person but I think they are weird. They must get pleasure from saying evocative stuff because they want a negative response. @Shmurda knew good and well he would be curb stomped, at leasy metaphorically. And even you seem to like rudeness.

Must be from the lashings you received from your first love - hooyo macaan, soo ma han.
I am the Ultimate Abdi.

I never said anything evocative, at least that I could remember.

I can’t speak for @Shmurda. That nigga is from Ontario they ain’t normal over there :mjlol:

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
My mom can’t say nothing to me:silanyosmile:
tenor - 2020-03-18T190358.162.gif

Caasi walid??? Wdym your mum cant say nothing to you? Elaborate.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
  • Ignored
  • Threathened
  • Omitted
:zhqjlmx: I'm generally a nice person but I think they are weird. They must get pleasure from saying evocative stuff because they want a negative response. @Shmurda knew good and well he would be curb stomped, at least metaphorically. And even you seem to like rudeness.

Why you gotta violate my whole existence all I said was you're sexy thats a compliment :urgh:

Trending