HAYAAY! The hijabi MN beauty pageant chick hired by this HUGELY POPULAR model agency

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Congrats to her. Hope she continue to represent the beautiful Muslim women out there.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
She's beautiful Mashallah. I hope she succeeds. She should move to Middle East if she wants to break into modest modeling. Or even Malaysia. I wish her all the success.

Netero

Kim Jong Fun
I think what she is doing is important. It might be haram to model but she is showing the world that there is more than one way to do it. She's opening doors for other Muslim women who are interested in that industry and making it so that they don't have to sell their soul and get naked to get in. As long as she stays true to her beliefs then she is doing a good thing, imo.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Yasssssss!!! If this is Kanyes doing he's definitely back in my good books now.
Maybe its Drakes Idea since he collabed with him on this yeezy runway show Kanye dont strike me as the one to bring a Hijabi on board But Drake yeah

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Maybe its Drakes Idea since he collabed with him on this yeezy runway show Kanye dont strike me as the one to bring a Hijabi on board But Drake yeah
Drake has been cancelled in the hijabi/EastAfrican community, nothing he does will redeem himself.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Drake has been cancelled in the hijabi/EastAfrican community, nothing he does will redeem himself.
BUvTCMmCQAE3AEq.jpg:large

The only place hijabis can have a career in modelling is Turkey or other similar muslamic countries. :drakekidding:

All the best to her if they let her hold on to her values tho

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Runtii as Somalis we are Muslim to an extent. I mean it was her mother and relatives who she said told her, right after the beauty pageant to " no more of such a work. My uncle and mom disapproved of it. That was it " she said.

You can imagine that she was contacted by Kanye agent and girl was just so elated and then she had to tell her mom.

Here's how the conversation went:

Daughter " hooyo I got some news for me. Please be understooding. Hooyo you know how you were telling me you owed some Hagbad? What was it $4k. You know we can't afford it since aabo is not in our lives. But hooyo I've found a way to live comfortably.

Hooyo " fari gud ii sheeeg. You haf gat your feyninshal eyd forom yur iskuul"

Daughter " even better hooyo! yeezy offered me a $200k modeling contract with my hijab on"

Hooyo " naa duca qabahani yu ahaa ( at this point she forgets to respond in her broken English due to a shock of the amount of money). Ma $200k? Ma nikis qura xiro bey rabaan? Micna ma leh, waxna nagama galin dadka iyo reeraha. 2 sano sameey kadibna waanu ka bixi.

Daughter "hooyoooo ma xiranayo nigis. I'll be wearing my hijab.

Hooyo " naa carar oo bilaaw hada. Dhuunta ley heystaaa hagbad dad igu leeyahay. I laf yu!

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Her Instagramfollowers have risen to 120k within 12 hours after it was announced that she was with Yeezy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts