Oil Exploration News

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
BGP Inc., China National Petroleum Corporation is one of the world’s leading geophysical service companies and undertakes more land-based geophysical surveys worldwide than any other company in the industry.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Does this by any chance include the Dhulbahante oil blocks? If it does SL better get ready to get fked up lol.

This image is from an old article.

Oil in Somalia: Renewed interest in Somali oil

horn-of-africa_extr.png

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
This is hoax. Nothing in that barren desert except water sxb Lol don't get yo hopes up

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Investing in oil but not water? we definitely got our priorities right:qri8gs7:

Last edited:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
If oil is found, somaliland will collapse. The social divide between the poor and the rich will grow and the people will turn on the corrupt government. Somaliland is doomed.

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
I believe that this is a foolish move. I hope they are just surveying and not trying to produce. Somaliland should be more stable and have the best lawyers so that they don't get cheated by the Seven Sisters (Shell, Chevron,etc.).

This is what happens to a country that is not prepared to produce oil. Ch3vr0n used and abused this poor country.
4858685698_3f70db3e49.jpg

Olje_regnsko.jpg

(That is the soil and the river in the Amazon rain forest of Ecuador)

Last edited:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
the priorites

:ohlord:

When they gonna build some proper roads and pavements

Infrastructure should be on the top list

Bohol

VIP
I doubt it since eastern Togdheer doesn't have oil that is where the video is recorded. Oodweyne and Western Togdheer (the places where
the oil is rumoured to be) already rejected it as it will affect the environment.

Mercury

VIP
Why not do both

Heres why

*Inflation
*Hunger
*poverty
*Human trafficking

and poor governance looking for Oil isnt the answer to all these problems IF they find Oil they better have some punishable laws for corruption

the priorites

:ohlord:

When they gonna build some proper roads and pavements

Infrastructure should be on the top list

You're right but how does a poor and isolated nation such as SL build such infrastructure without money? (Hence where the potential oil money comes in!)
:ayaanswag:although the oil price has crashed dramatically so even if we get da oil we won't be loaded like them kaleeji sand-niggerz

Btw, i came back from SL recently and i am delighted to report that around 2/3 of the Hargeisa - Berbera road is repaved.

The repaving process seems to be efficient as well with numerous diversions created out of the rocky ground surrounding the portions of the road that are going to be repaved + there were high quality warning signs notifying incoming drivers of the diversions too.

waraabe

Your superior
Heres why

*Inflation
*Hunger
*poverty
*Human trafficking

and poor governance looking for Oil isnt the answer to all these problems IF they find Oil they better have some punishable laws for corruption
These issues will exist no matter what until nomadism ends. I say well done to the government for looking for oil

Mercury

VIP
You're right but how does a poor and isolated nation such as SL build such infrastructure without money? (Hence where the potential oil money comes in!)
:ayaanswag:although the oil price has crashed dramatically so even if we get da oil we won't be loaded like them kaleeji sand-niggerz

Btw, i came back from SL recently and i am delighted to report that around 2/3 of the Hargeisa - Berbera road is repaved.

The repaving process seems to be efficient as well with numerous diversions created out of the rocky ground surrounding the portions of the road that are going to be repaved + there were high quality warning signs notifying incoming drivers of the diversions too.

Mashallah thats good news

:rejoice:

waraabe

Your superior

The hargeisa Berbera road was paved when i when SL in 2013.

when that block 26 aka block Habra garxajis block money starts to roll in :diddyass:

I doubt it since eastern Togdheer doesn't have oil that is where the video is recorded. Oodweyne and Western Togdheer (the places where
the oil is rumoured to be) already rejected it as it will affect the environment.
daadmadeedh block has same prospects as saraar block. the two are back to back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending