hayaay: polar bear falsely accuses a farax of rape

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4818874/Jemma-Beale-jailed-10-years.html

jurors heard the 37-year-old Somalian came to the UK in 2002, aged 23, after a short stint living in Sweden where he also served in the military as part of the peace-keeping corps.

Beale and Mr Cassim accepted that he offered her a lift home which she accepted.

But he stopped the car and Beale directed him to a discreet alleyway.

'We drove for about ten minutes and while we were in the car we were talking and then she came and gave me a rub on my knuckles, my hand,' Mr Cassim said.

'She was asking me kind of questions, whilst rubbing my knuckles, asking, obviously about sex.'

He added: 'I said "Are you sure?" and she said yes - I asked three times "Are you sure?" - and said OK.

Mr Cassim said they got out of the car.

'Then all of a sudden, after about three yards she told me to pull off my underwear.'

:vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

good lesson for fobs:eating:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
This why people of colour should be careful around white girls. The amount of men that get accused falsely of rape is getting worst and worst due to these cave beasts :kodaksmiley:

inb4 @VixR comes in to :superman: for cadaans

waraabe

Your superior
This why people of colour should be careful around white girls. The amount of men that get accused falsely of rape is getting worst and worst due to these cave beasts :kodaksmiley:

inb4 @VixR comes in to :superman: for cadaans

how about going for creatures that look human in the first place :drakelaugh:

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
This is the in question.

upload_2017-8-24_11-40-31.png

Different angle
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts