Hayaay Kenya invaded Kismayo

Status
Not open for further replies.
52357783_2179315542111601_7897517363451396096_n.jpg

johnny ibrahim is the isaaq who lost the nairobi election gainst my uncle yusuf hassan, that fat 1door, some people say he is not muslim and changed his deen, God knows best but he should be ignored and not listen to, he is just stering the flames, waa iska 1door, 1door ika deh

Last edited:
johnny ibrahim is the isaaq who lost the nairobi election gainst my uncle yusuf hassan, that fat 1door, some people say he is not muslim and changed his deen, God knows best but he should be ignored and not listen to, he is just stering the flames, waa iska 1door, 1door ika deh
is his real name really johnny? lol is he those isaaqs that the british took to kenya

is his real name really johnny? lol is he those isaaqs that the british took to kenya

he changed his name, wehn he competed against my uncle yusuf hassan he told people his name is johnny, poeple say things about him, only god knows, waa the slave soldiers the brtiish took to kenya from hargeysa to fight the Ogadens in NFD in the early 1900s and late 1800s

he changed his name, wehn he competed against my uncle yusuf hassan he told people his name is johnny, poeple say things about him, only god knows, waa the slave soldiers the brtiish took to kenya from hargeysa to fight the Ogadens in NFD in the early 1900s and late 1800s

Stfu you cow ass eating Cagdheer. The Somalis who came from British Somaliland to Kenya were both Isaaq and Harti:

Screenshot_20190217-002608~2.png

Moreover, the majority of Isaaqs arrived as economic migrants, and they dominated the livestock trade in colonial Kenya:

Screenshot_20180922-094315~4.png

As for your Cagdheer folk, your ancestors were nothing more than slaves to the Abyssinians:

IMG_20190203_060957.jpg

S917bRQ.png
tea boy.png

Btw, 1door (trader) is a term of endearment for us:

Screenshot_20180808-013027~3.png

Last edited:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Stfu you cow ass eating Cagdheer. The Somalis who came from British Somaliland to Kenya were both Isaaq and Harti:

View attachment 65664

Moreover, the majority of Isaaqs arrived as economic migrants, and they dominated the livestock trade in colonial Kenya:

View attachment 65665

As for your Cagdheer folk, your ancestors were nothing more than slaves to the Abyssinians:

View attachment 65666
View attachment 65667 View attachment 65668

Btw, 1door (trader) is a term of endearment for us:

View attachment 65670

This is was vicious Knockout

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness

Why would British bring some Isaaqs from Somaliland to fight your dusty clan when the British controlled Both Kenya and Uganda?

Your clan elders were the ones writing letters to the British addressing them as “master”

Don’t turn this around on us

Status
Not open for further replies.