Status
Not open for further replies.

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
What

What women has hanti?
This is probably mercury.
Why bring her family to the diaspora. Just stupid

"hantidaada intuu qaato ayuu reerkiisa ugaynayaa" that statement right there show the feminist world view this guy is pushing.

:drakelaugh:

Last edited:

halwa

✨🌙
I don’t need a guy that’s the same age as my dad to advice me about men. That is weird :confused:

Let me learn from my mistakes.

halwa

✨🌙
Take how you get it. Lakiin make sure it is someone akiiyar.
This one sounds like child

He kinda sounds like you, tbh.

I believe this is you. He sounds like someone who has been hurt and you have had quite the marriage, my friend.

Now you’re living in the mountains with your two wives and this is you giving us a lecture o_O

He kinda sounds like you, tbh.

I believe this is you. He sounds like someone who has been hurt and you have had quite the marriage, my friend.

Now you’re living in the mountains with your two wives and this is you giving us a lecture o_O
But i have 2 wifes and women arent a problem for me since i was young.
I have also put on board @sophisticate . inshallah by the end of this year i expect to have four. Your wondering who the fourth is?:ulyin:

Yours truly @Basra :ahh:

halwa

✨🌙
But i have 2 wifes and women arent a problem for me since i was young.
I have also put on board @sophisticate . inshallah by the end of this year i expect to have four. Your wondering who the fourth is?:ulyin:

Yours truly @Basra :ahh:

Basra is married. Stay away from her! I don’t trust you with her o_O

Do you have enough money to go around for 4 wives? You need to treat them equally. If one wants a bag, all three of them have to get it :mad:

Basra is married. Stay away from her! I don’t trust you with her o_O

Do you have enough money to go around for 4 wives? You need to treat them equally. If one wants a bag, all three of them have to get it :mad:
Basra has told me in my dms that she is available.
Alx lacag iiska fican waa helaya.

Status
Not open for further replies.