Hayaay!! Grigori Rasputin's Ex-wife and my current love Spilt the beans on their divorce and how she has now found a true love with me

Apollo

VIP
I hate the Kenyan Somali English accent. She sounds like Ayaan Hirsi Ali, I abhor this accent. I like the Somalia/Somaliland Somali English accent better.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
I hate the Kenyan Somali English accent. She sounds like Ayaan Hirsi Ali, I abhor this accent. I like the Somalia Somali English accent better.
:meleshame:only time it time it bothers is when she moaning in bed and it sounds like am banging Kikuyu woman. But the accent gives me a shock therapy that makes me last 10 times longer than @Grigori Rasputin so i ain't complaining:kanyeshrug:

:ufdup:dont derail the thread. this is about my revenge on @Grigori Rasputin and one upping him for having an affair with my ex wife while she was 8 months pregnant.

who goes after a due prego? what a disgusting creature!!!:susp:
My fault I couldn’t help it. This guy @Grigori Rasputin is a scum bag I remember he was trying to flirt with this British xalimo on club house while she was speaking passionately about the horrors of what Dhaqan Celis did to her family. I couldn’t hold my laugh in.... he remembers :mjlol:

Based

VIP
I don't have it, and lol, off-topic.

Kenyan Somali English, ugh. You can hear the Swahili influence through it, nasty stuff. It's not what a Somali native speaker should sound like in English.
Its giving people false narrative of Somalis sounding like any other babatunde African :susp: damn kenya

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
I'm having trouble deciphering the title of this thread
i know
giphy.gif

Start with the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and U'll figure out the rest

1627765021381.png

Trending

Latest posts