HAYAAY! Geeljire parents & son arrested, parents traveled frm U.K. 2 beat up wife with son

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
RVIEW — Three foreign nationals from the U.K. were arrested Saturday after deputies found a beaten woman and her child being held inside her home, according to the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office.

RELATED NEWS/ARCHIVE
Deputies described the woman, 33-year-old Sagal Tuugweyne, as "badly beaten and bruised over her entire body" from beatings by her husband and his parents that they say had "been ongoing for an extended period of time."

In response to a request for a welfare check, deputies arrived about 6:30 a.m. Saturday at 9601 Greenbank Drive, the home of the woman and her husband, 33-year-old Dayax Daris Fiirshe. Though deputies had confirmed people were inside the home, repeated knocks at the door went unanswered.

Eventually, Gaind tried to open the door and "screamed for the deputy to save her and her child," the Sheriff's Office said. A deputy then forced the door open to find Fiirshe. When he tried to push the door closed, the deputy began arresting him before being confronted by the man's father, Daris Fiirshe, 67, and mother, Barlin Sadexninsoomarto, 61.

An investigation by the agency found that the parents had traveled from the U.K. to "counsel and discipline" Gaind at their son's request. Dayax Daris Fiirshe had told his parents that his wife was being disobedient. While beatings by her husband continued, Gaind was held against her will by his parents.

According to an arrest report, Dayax Daris fiirshe and his wife got into an argument on Friday night, during which he struck her "repeatedly and forcefully." When the woman tried to defend herself, Fiirshe's parents began hitting her, too, causing bruises on her face, neck and torso before Daris Fiirshe threatened to stab her with a kitchen knife, the report said.

During the fight, Gaind was holding her and Fiirshe's child, who was inadvertently hit in the face before being put in a separate room, the report said. Deputies say Fiirshe's later dragged his wife into another room after taking her phone, and his parents locked her inside.

Both Daris Fiirshe and Berlin Sadexninsoomarto face charges of false imprisonment, child abuse and denying access to 911. Dayan Daris Fiirshe faces an additional charge of felony battery, and Daris Fiirshe is accused of aggravated battery with a deadly weapon. Berlin Sadexniinsoomarto faces charges of battery domestic violence and failure to report child abuse.

All three were booked into Hillsborough County jail, where they remain without bond. Gaind and her 1-year-old child, who was found unharmed, have been moved to a safe place, according to the Sheriff's Office.

Last edited:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I hope Sadexninsoomarto stays faithful in jail, idk if I will trust her with her record.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Is this a joke? Tuugweyne? Dayax Daris Fiirshe?
@R.Kelly is notorious for that,

I remember he once posted an article about Somali family being stranded in another country, I felt so bad so I kept searching for Ismail Qalab-Libaax. Took me 30 minutes to figure out that he edited the names.

Damn you @R.Kelly :pacspit:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending