hayaay a half Yemeni half Somali goes in on Somali men's * size

Muji

VIP
People dont attack people for no reason. These girls been hurt by somali boys. I never seen them attack polish guys cause they havent dealt with them for example. If she has been married several times do young. She must be bitter

Yeah I’m sure that’s the reason why my Brummie friend.

Every single Somali girl on twitter has had her heart broken by a farax and All of the girls here who slander Somali guys (who make up the majority) have had their heart broken.

Somali guys are the biggest heart breakers in the world.

Every single Somali girl on twitter has had her heart broken by a farax and All of the girls here who slander Somali guys (who make up the majority) have had their heart broken.

Said the frustrated heartbroken girl.:dabcasar:

But you admitted you have in here. so why would you just go and talk ill about twitter? you cant claim to not care for people and still talk about them come on now. Just few months ago you were crying you cant eat or sleep because of a guy

But you admitted you have in here. so why would you just go and talk ill about twitter? you cant claim to not care for people and still talk about them come on now. Just few months ago you were crying you cant eat or sleep because of a guy

@Gooney112

Doqon reer Brummie, that imaginary guy was you and you didn't get @Knowles signal. Now, she has to migrate to Australia. Your loss is our gain.

@Gooney112

Doqon reer Brummie, that imaginary guy was you and you didn't get @Knowles signal. Now, she has to migrate to Australia. Your loss is our gain.
You mean my gain and your loss? Lovely @knlwles is the kind of girl that wakes up in the morning next to her man and looks at him and think Im gonna make his day as miserable as possible. She gets off mindfvcking guys. Good luck with the little bit of hair you got left, cause thats gone after few months with knowles

Muji

VIP
You mean my gain and your loss? Lovely @knlwles is the kind of girl that wakes up in the morning next to her man and looks at him and think Im gonna make his day as miserable as possible. She gets off mindfvcking guys. Good luck with the little bit of hair you got left, cause thats gone after few months with knowles

I thought guys liked girls who constantly bring them down, question their manhood and make them second guess themselves?

@Gooney112

Have you ever heard of Professor Germaine Greer? @Knowles got a PHD scholarship from her foundation to research why Australian Somali men are more masculine and at the same-time not misogynistic like British Somali men. She has had enough of that cold, miserable and sexist place called England.

I thought guys liked girls who constantly bring them down, question their manhood and make them second guess themselves?

@Knowles

Easy with the philosophical jargon, ina adeerkeey @Gooney112 is a 68er.

no....guys dont like crazy girls. I have 2 rules when it comes to women. Never date a woman over 70kg and never date a xalimo from london. 2 ones I dated, one tried to set me up to be jumped, the other wished death on my and my family. fool me once shame on me.....fool me twice shame on you as uncle g.bush said

Muji

VIP
no....guys dont like crazy girls. I have 2 rules when it comes to women. Never date a woman over 70kg and never date a xalimo from london. 2 ones I dated, one tried to set me up to be jumped, the other wished death on my and my family. fool me once shame on me.....fool me twice shame on you as uncle g.bush said

Wishing death? Wow she was a maskeen. I prefer taking action myself, scratched broken windows...that’s real love walal

Wishing death? Wow she was a maskeen. I prefer taking action myself, scratched broken windows...that’s real love walal

omg you are so gonna make @AussieHustler your arent you? I can see after few months you kick him out of his flat and take his care and say go and fend for yourself kangaroo boy. Aussie knowles is true londoner.....its the wild jungle out there. You been warned

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I don't know what she's talking about but there is an Arab poem claiming Somali men have camel size penises. Either way, she needs to check the condom size statistics in Somalia and maybe she wouldn't need to make such an absurd Tweet. Anyways, Alhamdulillah I'm blessed with a very large d*ck so I can't relate to her nonsense.

Last edited:

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
What a Wallahi. What dumbass who is Muslim goes on the internet and publicly show there disgusted for certain guys penis sizes. "I've been married multiple times" kullaha. Yeah surrreeee.:mahubowtf:

I don't know what she's talking about but there is an Arab poem claiming Somali men have camel size penises. Either way, she needs to check the condom size statistics in Somalia and maybe she wouldn't need to make such an absurd Tweet. Anyways, Alhamdulillah I'm blessed with BBC.

Factz

I thought yours would be BLC (L as light) and not BBC, the second B as black.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I don't know what she's talking about but there is an Arab poem claiming Somali men have camel size penises. Either way, she needs to check the condom size statistics in Somalia and maybe she wouldn't need to make such an absurd Tweet. Anyways, Alhamdulillah I'm blessed with a large ****.
Bro give me this Poem wallahi it applies to me

Trending